Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Can I get some sizing help guys?

I'm 6'1" 200lbs and I only own nba authentics in which I'm a 48. Do authentic mlb jerseys fit the same? Should I go with 44 or 48?

Thanks in advance.

Can I get some sizing help guys?

I'm 6'1" 200lbs and I only own nba authentics in which I'm a 48. Do authentic mlb jerseys fit the same? Should I go with 44 or 48?

Thanks in advance.

Go 48. I find MLB a Lil roomier than NBA.

I'm 6'0 225 for reference and wear 48 in mlb

Anybody familiar with NBA swingman jerseys please help. I'm 5'10" 185lb athletic fit (bigger chest and arms). A size medium Swingman in Adidas fits me good, would a medium Swingman in Mitchell and Ness fit similar?

Last edited:
IMG_9328.JPG
Mail day :smile:

When do all those jerseys and shorts from those catalogue pictures get dropped?

In typical fashion of myself I didn't listen to the advice about Jefferson's and am learning the hard way. Copped a Steve Young for $126 last weekend and have had no movement. Hit them up on Thursday and they said I would have tracking within 24 hours but still nothing. It seems people either get their order very quickly or get the run around. I hit them up again this morning but will probably file a claim w/ paypal if I don't have tracking by tomorrow.

In typical fashion of myself I didn't listen to the advice about Jefferson's and am learning the hard way. Copped a Steve Young for $126 last weekend and have had no movement. Hit them up on Thursday and they said I would have tracking within 24 hours but still nothing. It seems people either get their order very quickly or get the run around. I hit them up again this morning but will probably file a claim w/ paypal if I don't have tracking by tomorrow.

Keep hounding them. I was msging them like every other day and telling em ish like I'm highly disappointed and they not professional at all lol. They ended up sending me two.

Good luck. I know that price was real tempting... That's what got me too smh

Keep hounding them. I was msging them like every other day and telling em ish like I'm highly disappointed and they not professional at all lol. They ended up sending me two.

Good luck. I know that price was real tempting... That's what got me too smh

Hell for two I will put in that work and then break someone off for the low lol. Bout to hit them up now and put the screws to em!

Hell for two I will put in that work and then break someone off for the low lol. Bout to hit them up now and put the screws to em!

:lol: for real it's worth a try. You can always file a charge back if they continue playing games.

I honestly dunno why they are like this tho.

:lol: for real it's worth a try. You can always file a charge back if they continue playing games.

I honestly dunno why they are like this tho.

Me either, man. Just bad business. I know someone mentioned in here before that it was basically two guys running the show, sounds like they may be in over their head. I mean it's dope that they sent you a second free jersey and I wouldn't be mad if they did that for me too but that isn't necessarily a successful business model from their standpoint lol.

Really want that blue Penny and rookie Kobe. Does the NBA Store do any promotions before the season starts or is the M&N Thanksgiving Day sale the next discount time?
Fanatics has a 20% off sale going on right now with the code FALL at checkout. And I'm able to apply the discount to M&N Swingmans

Really want that blue Penny and rookie Kobe. Does the NBA Store do any promotions before the season starts or is the M&N Thanksgiving Day sale the next discount time?
I have a 25% off code to Fanatics. PM if you want it.

Back
Top Bottom