Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

speaking of patriots...

noticed they dropped a tedy bruschi jersey, albeit a replica. funny thing is its different than the bledsoe one and its from the same year.

7354A_NEP_96TBRUS_208_1.jpg
7354a_nep_96dbled_208_1.jpg

i know its a replica (and patriots), most of us wont buy it but still another mistake.

Love those late 90's Blue Pats jersey's. I'd cop an authentic Bledsoe using a discount code one day.

M&N always messing up jerseys from the same year. Using different fonts, different colors, etc. smh Jordan jerseys for example!

There are some teams whose jerseys i will never wear. mainly mets, yankees, red sox, braves, cowboys, ********, giants, patriots. I have no hatred towards any NBA teams though.

Dying to know the team between the Cowboys and Giants that didn't even deserve their name to be written out. I respect that kinda hatred for a team lol.

Dying to know the team between the Cowboys and Giants that didn't even deserve their name to be written out. I respect that kinda hatred for a team lol.

washington

it blurs out their team name cuz its a slur

To the MLB jersey experts:
I'm a fairly skinny 6'3'' and would prefer a more fitting look for sleeves/body, would you all recommend an L for MLB authentic or could I get away with a Medium? Worried about if waist length might be too short. For authentic, not BP. Thanks a lot

To the MLB jersey experts:
I'm a fairly skinny 6'3'' and would prefer a more fitting look for sleeves/body, would you all recommend an L for MLB authentic or could I get away with a Medium? Worried about if waist length might be too short. For authentic, not BP. Thanks a lot
If your 6'3 you're going to need a L in authentics. It would be short body-wise. I'm 5'11 and a medium fits me just right.

ya medium gonna be short on you lol. im 6'0 and wear xl, got broad shoulders tho

hey im just glad M&N showing love to florida. happy to finally see a Marlins Jersey (OG at that) and an Orlando magic jersey. now all I need is for them to come out with a Wade or Tim Hardaway Heat swingman and well be in there

ya medium gonna be short on you lol. im 6'0 and wear xl, got broad shoulders tho
you just cant win with the jerseys sometimes its whatever feels comfortable. Small is ideal for me being 5'11 160 but I got broad shoulders and those feel tight as hell on me. just gotta stick with a Medium. a teeny bit loose but I can move my arms better.

Last edited:
speaking of patriots...

noticed they dropped a tedy bruschi jersey, albeit a replica. funny thing is its different than the bledsoe one and its from the same year.

7354A_NEP_96TBRUS_208_1.jpg
7354a_nep_96dbled_208_1.jpg

i know its a replica (and patriots), most of us wont buy it but still another mistake.

I love the Patriots but those jerseys have always sucked.

Back
Top Bottom