Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wait what’s the Dr Pepper code?

Looking to get the orange Curry jersey from his rookie year but 300 is a lot. Do y’all think they’ll make a swingman of it?

it is
1 per barcode

fanatics having a sale and certain swingman shorts ( lakers, magic,sonics, 76ers...) are about $52...

I was gonna swoop the magic joints , the fanatics site wont let me check out/sign in/register a new acct etc
I'll try later on

Wait what’s the Dr Pepper code?

Looking to get the orange Curry jersey from his rookie year but 300 is a lot. Do y’all think they’ll make a swingman of it?

Text football 811811 and send a pic of a barcode from a 20 oz dr. pepper within 48 hours you receive a discount code for 30% off fanatics.

Bit the bullet and ordered a pair of Orlando Magic Swingman shorts for $56.56 shipped on Fanatics with the FLASH code and shoprunner. Wished they made authentics but these will do.

i am ****in BLOWN...i get an email from fanatics saying my package shipped at like 3 am..then my another email saying my other shorts just shipped. but it says labeled created.
and it has my NY ****in old work address..which doesnt make sense cuz my CC billing/shipping is all linked to my CA address..fanatics cs is a joke, what a dip ****..dude kept giving me the same reply talking about theres nothing they can do, BS. they can easily reroute it. useless *** CS :angry::angry::angry::angry:

So.........you trying to tell me that Tracy McGrady went to the NBA straight out of junior high right? Uh huh OK

Screenshot_20171025-151752.png

NBA Store/Fansedge restocked the red 1997-1998 Pippen with the Finals patch...riiiiight after I cop the swingman. The only reason I bought it was because I couldn’t find the authentic one. Daaaamn

cooldaddio cooldaddio thanks for reminder. Darn my 15% off link expired. i'm using another e-mail for the 15% but it's not coming. By any chance, does anyone have the 15% link they could PM me? Thanks in advance!

cooldaddio cooldaddio thanks for reminder. Darn my 15% off link expired. i'm using another e-mail for the 15% but it's not coming. By any chance, does anyone have the 15% link they could PM me? Thanks in advance!

No problem. If they had an XL, I would be all over this! I already bought the 96' All Star and Pinstripe MJs from them when they had a 23% off sale. I stacked my 15% off link on that order as well :nthat:

No problem. If they had an XL, I would be all over this! I already bought the 96' All Star and Pinstripe MJs from them when they had a 23% off sale. I stacked my 15% off link on that order as well :nthat:
dammit FML the 15% off link i finally received from nba store eu did not work, and i missed out on the 40. :angry: not sure if i want to settle for a 36

I'm so late to this forum but I'm glad to see there's still jersey enthusiasts out there who are attentive to details like that. Jerseys basically reverted back to cult status like the days before they became mainstream in early 2000s due to rappers wearing them and popularizing them. I'm glad it's back to true sports fans wearing them now versus folks who didn't know sports but wore them to fit in.

I'm so late to this forum but I'm glad to see there's still jersey enthusiasts out there who are attentive to details like that. Jerseys basically reverted back to cult status like the days before they became mainstream in early 2000s due to rappers wearing them and popularizing them. I'm glad it's back to true sports fans wearing them now versus folks who didn't know sports but wore them to fit in.
shoot I just wear em cuz I like jerseys in general. to me theyre like jordans. always wanted it but never had the money to get em until I became an adult.

There are some teams whose jerseys i will never wear. mainly mets, yankees, red sox, braves, cowboys, ********, giants, patriots. I have no hatred towards any NBA teams though.

Back
Top Bottom