Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

DAAAAAAAAAAMN!! checked too late, all gone, smh..appreciate the heads up bro. this is the only pair i def dont mind paying 5 for
Damn it was up for an hour after I ordered, I thought you would've caught it. I know you was saying that's the only pair you wanted :smh:

Damn it was up for an hour after I ordered, I thought you would've caught it. I know you was saying that's the only pair you wanted :smh:

sh*t man, i wish i woulda checked sooner i was in a meeting..oh well, hopefully theyll restock at some point again :ohwell:

That $23 almost had me not go through with the purchase :lol:
I pay $3 to ship shorts Usps first class, I have experience selling so that's why it strikes a nerve :lol:
On top of what retail was supposed to be, which was $450 before if I'm not mistaken.

Aren't those like modified MN shorts? Just Don basically slap their label on by putting in 2 zippers and that big *** WARRIORS target in the crouch area. IMO does't justify a 4x mark-up. And the description "made in usa" is questionable. Aren't MN joints made in China? I might be wrong again.

I'm not betting $10 so don't anyone ask me, OK? :lol:

Aren't those like modified MN shorts? Just Don basically slap their label on by putting in 2 zippers and that big *** WARRIORS target in the crouch area. IMO does't justify a 4x mark-up. And the description "made in usa" is questionable. Aren't MN joints made in China?

It's tricky. Trying to recall my business law class from college. He might get away with it since he took a "Made in china product" and then "constructed" (aka slapped on the zippers and crotch crest) it in the USA.

Similar to the like of "Made in Mexico with USA materials" or "Made in USA with imported materials".

But yeah, I agree lol

Aren't those like modified MN shorts? Just Don basically slap their label on by putting in 2 zippers and that big *** WARRIORS target in the crouch area. IMO does't justify a 4x mark-up. And the description "made in usa" is questionable. Aren't MN joints made in China? I might be wrong again.

I'm not betting $10 so don't anyone ask me, OK? :lol:

Your not down to drop 5bills to have Dons name across your piece?

Yes 450 for regular and 500 for Wordmark shorts

Few more teams will be up soon and at Complexcon along with new styles.

Where can I find one of these around?
Screenshot_20171020-133041.png

Back
Top Bottom