Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

0C2F10C9-4F60-414C-8EBE-F50384C35BF3.jpeg
Speaking of NHL jerseys. Picked this up during M&N sale a few months back. Easily my favorite jersey. The fit, the details, etc is on point!

The Mickey Mantle jerseys have been out forever, but they are always considered new on the Mitchell & Ness site. Never give the discount on their top selling jersey.

The Mickey Mantle jerseys have been out forever, but they are always considered new on the Mitchell & Ness site. Never give the discount on their top selling jersey.

I got two, bought both separate times during the $100 jersey sale. They just started excluding Mantle jerseys recently.

Always really liked this 1948 Boston Braves Warren Spahn joint...
that patch :nthat:

z48 spahn braves road.JPG

(not mine)

...this & the 51 Mays home used to be M&N top sellers back in the day...too bad this one is pretty much retired from production ...
an old one would be where the quality is at anyway though...

Word the older run wool jerseys are toppa top quality. Found a dimaggio on the bay for a crazy steal, quality was superb. Sold it tho, as nice as it was i cant get myself to wear a yankees jersey.

I saw a warren spahn '57 milwaukee braves on the bay a long while ago. Already had the hank aaron so was no point getting that one.

Just got my first pair of the mlb shorts, and was a nice surprise they have pockets. I figured theyd be the same as the $125 authentic nba shorts.

Always really liked this 1948 Boston Braves Warren Spahn joint...
that patch :nthat:

z48 spahn braves road.JPG

(not mine)

...this & the 51 Mays home used to be M&N top sellers back in the day...too bad this one is pretty much retired from production ...
an old one would be where the quality is at anyway though...

Want this badly

I'm looking to buy a Ray Allen Bucks Mitchell and Ness authentic for my gf. Does anyone know of a site that would have it at 30%+ discount with a coupon code? Anyone remember how much the discount is for the Black Friday sale?

I'm looking to buy a Ray Allen Bucks Mitchell and Ness authentic for my gf. Does anyone know of a site that would have it at 30%+ discount with a coupon code? Anyone remember how much the discount is for the Black Friday sale?

Last couple years it's been 30% or 40% off.

I don't know if that jersey is on Fanatics but there's a 30% off coupon going around one of the jersey threads. Might have been the Nike NBA thread.

Last couple years it's been 30% or 40% off.

I don't know if that jersey is on Fanatics but there's a 30% off coupon going around one of the jersey threads. Might have been the Nike NBA thread.

Thanks. If there's gonna be a 40% sale I can just wait til then to grab it off the site, but didn't wanna wait much longer than that since it's a present. She ended up changing her mind and I got a Piazza on the site instead at 40% off, so I'll be patient with the Bucks and grab it later.

Hmm not the expert but there is some inaccuracy with the MN Griffey teal jersey? The one that Griffey wore (pictured below) doesn't have the MLB logo on the back.
upload_2017-10-29_13-24-46.png

Back
Top Bottom