Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think so. Everytime I click on it, I get an error. Everyone here must have cleaned them out. I was going to get it, but decided on the White Sox Bo instead. Ill just wait for them to hopefully make a Blue Seattle jersey.

You can click on quick view and add that way, M is OOS though

I guess there’s no quick view option on mobile

Yeah not sure but that's the only way I saw to add the teal griffey
Screenshot at Oct 29 17-11-45.png

So many chances to grab that jersey in the discount. Too bad I already purchased before the 40% off. Hope they restock on the next sale for those who missed out.

i would never get modern M&N baseball jerseys....old authentic blank Rawlings/Majestic/Russell athletic joints are just too abundant and too cheap..i could customize those into anyone and be good.

you know where i can get the rawlings and russell blank ones? searched ebay but nothing came up. would love to get a bunch and customize them with players from the 90s

Just got my black Orlando Magic Swingman shorts from the Fanatics 30% discount. I'm actually more impressed that I thought I would be and for $56 and pockets, I'm happy. Not as thick as the authentics but that's expected.

Attachments

• Magic Shorts.JPG
    Magic Shorts.JPG
    555.7 KB · Views: 34
Have y’all seen the new mesh sleeved NBA jerseys? They’re just like the normal throwback NBA jerseys but with sleeves like baseball jerseys and bigger names and numbers . I’d post an image but I have no idea how to do it on mobile since the site change. Apparently only JimmyJazz sells them. $100 each. Seems hilarious and pointless to me.

Back
Top Bottom