Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

got Michigan shorts in.. very happy with the purchase. You guys were spot on with the sizing up suggestion

Nice pick up!
One of my favorite dons!

E2FFEFDA-3B37-46C9-8488-6663D796A22F.jpeg

Yea I would be upset about that brim if seller didn’t tell me before hand. If he didn’t, I would file a claim with eBay/pp and get some money back.
Thanks man and yea I'm upset, I've been busy these past few days so haven't had too much time to check it out, I'll weigh the pros and cons when I have a chance. On the one hand this guy has one or two more dons I want, in the other that leather shouldn't be like that. I'll keep y'all posted

I need some help fellas. I've been wanting to get a Mitchell & Ness Mcgrady jersey for a while now. Can't decide whether I should go with an L or an XL? I heard that the M&N NBA jerseys run big...is this true? Could someone give me the pit-to-pit and length measurements of either an L or XL (ideally both). Thanks!

I need some help fellas. I've been wanting to get a Mitchell & Ness Mcgrady jersey for a while now. Can't decide whether I should go with an L or an XL? I heard that the M&N NBA jerseys run big...is this true? Could someone give me the pit-to-pit and length measurements of either an L or XL (ideally both). Thanks!
how about just going to the M&N site and look at their sizing chart?

could always hit your local retailer and see which size you prefer

M&N and jerseys are NOT always sized the same, so I don't blame him for asking. I'm wondering how the McGrady fits too, since it's dazzle and the neck/arm holes are a little different than typical. mische mische What size jersey do you wear in other brands/sports?

they ever make pinstripe rocket's gear ?

Yes, they've made a Pinstripe Hakeem, Clyde, and Yao. Just about 2 years ago actually.

got Michigan shorts in.. very happy with the purchase. You guys were spot on with the sizing up suggestion

Nice!
Tried to tell people to size up.
Learn from my mistake. I still have an extra pair I need to size up

^^^
NICE!
That brown Don pure DOPE
Thanks man, gonna start building up a little don collection. Guy sent me like 10+ pics of this one, no defects of any kind. If I get a damaged hat again I'm definitely gonna get over on him straight up, file a claim and send him back a newspaper cuz that would be disrespectful

Back
Top Bottom