Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A402153F-C158-49CB-9A4D-02D735D04574.jpeg
7E6DAFB5-80DD-47CA-ADEF-B91B9E0C1069.jpeg
EBFC13D0-30FD-43B1-89F6-0E487B3E09F5.jpeg
BB8DCE2A-9811-4F3C-B800-7B96EF263142.jpeg
Just got this in from MLBShop with Veterans Day sale

WTF. Jimmy Jazz canceled my order on the two authentic shorts. Damn.

Said there was a stock descrepancies in the stock for the 96 all star and black bulls pinstripe shorts.

what size did you order in the bulls pinstripe?

Both in large. When you go to the site, both sizes in L in both shorts are still available.

And when I was using my amex card last night. It kept saying fraud left when checking out. I don’t know if I should place a new order. I’m getting a refund back from them.

Both in large. When you go to the site, both sizes in L in both shorts are still available.

And when I was using my amex card last night. It kept saying fraud left when checking out. I don’t know if I should place a new order. I’m getting a refund back from them.

Damn that sucks, sorry to hear that. I placed 3 orders in a 3 month span, and got what I ordered. The website does have random issues with CC payment (try using paypal instead), and I get a fraud alert text from my credit card (used Visa and Discover).

Damn that sucks, sorry to hear that. I placed 3 orders in a 3 month span, and got what I ordered. The website does have random issues with CC payment (try using paypal instead), and I get a fraud alert text from my credit card (used Visa and Discover).

Yeah. I’m gonna try again. If you go on the site the large sizes are still available.

I’m gonna Place another order and see what happens. But I’ll try PayPal.

Authentic bulls for $59 and 1996 all star for $89 are some good deals.

LEGIT!
Gotta love the Leather Dons!
You getting a lot of gems for good prices!
Nice pick up. Props man.
Thanks man, person already shipped so most likely I'll be lit. Now that the hats kinda fell off you can find em for cheap, donceoit had some of these joints for way higher not even a year ago. I need one of them black packer script joints, If someone puts one up for sale in the $200 range I'll scoop.

Back
Top Bottom