Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Order still appears as pending... Anyone can tell me if thats normal after 1 day? Don't want it to be cancelled when the offer is over

Petrovic swingman looking nice on Fans Edge. I slept on the authentic. Strange enough I only see it on here...

https://www.fansedge.com/mitchell-a...-nets-royal-1992-93-swingman-jersey/p-2944104

thumb.aspx

^ It'll probably show up on the M&N site eventually. Didn't even know they had that swingman. My list is growing smh

has anyone that went to the MN flagship store this weekend seen ether the new Finals Spurs Duncan or Parker Jersey or an Olajuwon Rockets jersey in red? planning on giving them a call for a phone order...

Just got 30% off the black MJ jersey! I don't think the code would work on it but it did. I checked out with the quickness after that. Tax and shipping tacked on but still got way under retail. Yesterday it wouldn't work on this particular jersey, but I was persistent and this morning it went through

Just got 30% off the black MJ jersey! I don't think the code would work on it but it did. I checked out with the quickness after that. Tax and shipping tacked on but still got way under retail. Yesterday it wouldn't work on this particular jersey, but I was persistent and this morning it went through
From Fansedge?

Order still appears as pending... Anyone can tell me if thats normal after 1 day? Don't want it to be cancelled when the offer is over
Any help? Did anyone who ordered thru the weekend still have their orders as pending? I put the billing address wrong I'm wondering if that will get it cancelled :frown:

I have orders from several yrs ago still pending. Been received those jerseys, some have even been sold since then. I wouldnt worry about it too much, call them if anything and give em your order # and ask for status update

Back
Top Bottom