Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

39315C17-84F1-4E9C-B580-3A27770A54FE.jpeg
60EB6DFB-455F-42FF-B14A-157BF635F9A0.jpeg

Again, everything is taking care of. Fanatics is sending the correct jersey, they noted the transaction to make sure this new one is accurate. They waved all return/processing fees, so it’s basically an even swap. It should be at my door tomorrow, and other one just got dropped off at the post office
did fanatics give you a $10 fan cash for the inconvenience? I had an issue with a customized elite jersey last year, and got the $10 fan cash.

did fanatics give you a $10 fan cash for the inconvenience? I had an issue with a customized elite jersey last year, and got the $10 fan cash.
They sent me the wrong hat once even after I called them before ordering because the description didn't match the photo.
They overnighted me the other hat and was told by customer service that they couldn't TELL me to keep the hat but...:wink:
So, I got to keep the original hat and the girl even gave me $20, right around the cost of it, in fan cash.
I bet if you would have kept the original error jersey you would have never heard anything about it.

Fire

I just need a red 23 and red 45 back In my life

Kinda dislike white Home jerseys now

So these clowns at M&N told me they cancelled my order, and I got the refund immediately. Next thing I know, I get charged for the cancelled order again last night, and it randomly shows up at my house today :stoneface:
2 Full priced jerseys, now I got to return them to get my refund. And they have the nerve to tell me that I have to pay the return shipping. Insane.

So these clowns at M&N told me they cancelled my order, and I got the refund immediately. Next thing I know, I get charged for the cancelled order again last night, and it randomly shows up at my house today :stoneface:
2 Full priced jerseys, now I got to return them to get my refund. And they have the nerve to tell me that I have to pay the return shipping. Insane.

File a chargeback and keep em. If they canceled your order and refunded you... they can’t charge you without your consent

If you never made the 2nd charge... that’s fraudulent

File a chargeback and keep em. If they canceled your order and refunded you... they can’t charge you without your consent

If you never made the 2nd charge... that’s fraudulent

But there's some who will still defend this company in it's current state. So many stories of bad business on their end.

LBJ MN jersey came in today. I'm a bit disappointed with the numbers and cut vs Adidas OG version. The jersey also feels thin compared to the OG. Overall I'll rate the jersey 8/10.

EDIT: disappointed with the numbers because the OG had layered twill #s/details and the MN has kiss cut numbers/details.

IMG_20171129_215133.jpg
IMG_20171129_215157.jpg

Last edited:
Need that C Webb to restock in my size, waited for bf and it never made it there, hell, it was excluded. I'm not ashamed to say I'm going full kit wanker on the gsw uni. It's always been one of my fav unis. I might be full kit wanker on a few unis smh.

Very upset with myself. Got caught sleeping on BF/CM . . Wanted that T-Mac and I only checked M&N website. Monday I thought to myself . . check NBA Store and they had it for cheap and only big sizes left :angry::frown:.

But good news I did score the black 94-95 Penny on sale from M&N. Just waiting on that to arrive :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom