Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

New Warriors Swingman

CBD33867-E91C-4D57-A834-DD0BB03DAADF.jpeg

Not feeling them much

Wow so I went to get my gf some Bordeaux 13s ($140) on jimmy jazz. Didn't know they had a $100 off $300 deal. Added a Magic Johnson ASG on sale for $199.99 and it counted towards the discount.

$240 for the jersey and kicks. Check out JJ fellas

image.jpg

image.jpg

Got my order in today. That 95-96 team is my favorite of all time. Never had bball jerseys from mn. Always had baseball and football jerseys and I'm in love with this. Going to be so hard not to pull the trigger on more tonight.
That MF is gorgeous!!!!!

Damn, I ordered a couple jersey's from M&N last Tues and it still shows pending but the two more I ordered on Friday already shipped yesterday. Do they normally take this long to get an order together?

Damn, I ordered a couple jersey's from M&N last Tues and it still shows pending but the two more I ordered on Friday already shipped yesterday. Do they normally take this long to get an order together?
My order appeared as pending from Friday to Monday, but some guys told me that they had their orders delivered in the past while still showed as pending.

I wouldn't read into it too much. I had an order pending for years after I received it from one of the big ($100?) sales.

M&N just tried to charge me on a Cancelled order from last week. I literally saw them refund it on my account and got the money back 5 minutes after cancelling, but now I just got the charge again.
Idk if they're tryna pull a fast one but I called my bank and got the transaction removed.

Back
Top Bottom