Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

AA11B155-93A5-4E72-9864-A4122782CDAF.jpeg
5C98AE47-5B0B-41FC-AADE-73DC0DAF5D08.jpeg
Petrovic came in from Fanatics...the weirdest thing is that the jock tag is on the back. Oh well no biggie

Just call them and exchange it, what's the big deal. Worst come to worst, call their CS ,and if they don't want to switch it, negotiate a refund for the cost of taking it to a cleaners and have them fix the tag. Some of y'all make big deals out of nothing. It's a fixable problem.

That Moss...straight grail status. That $300 price tag, though. I’m gonna need a $100 MN sale like now.

^ Yeah I called and they are express shipping me the CORRECT one. They waved the return fee on the one I got, so it’s all good. I just hate the hassle of finding a box, running around to the post office, waiting on the new jersey to come. I honestly was just gonna have the lady at my cleaners switch the tag around, that’s why I wasn’t tripping like that...

Last edited:
urroyalflyness urroyalflyness i have to give you lots of kudos. If i were MN, i'd probably tell you to keep the item. I'm no expert but it probably cost like $20 to make the jersey, return shipping is another $6, and administrative cost/time to process the return. Sounds like a no-brainer to me. Anyways, hope everything will work out for you.

Again, everything is taking care of. Fanatics is sending the correct jersey, they noted the transaction to make sure this new one is accurate. They waved all return/processing fees, so it’s basically an even swap. It should be at my door tomorrow, and other one just got dropped off at the post office

Back
Top Bottom