Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i think i'd rather eat @ 40% online than go thru the hassle of calling in for 50%

i'm hoping for 40% online. if its only 30%, i'll rush the 2 jerseys i have my eye on and chill for a min...unless i catch some steals

if only they had some decent looking jazz uni's. I hate those purple and white mountain ones 
mean.gif

is this FOR SURE going down on monday? really thinking about bustin that flex its only a 2hr drive [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

is this FOR SURE going down on monday? really thinking about bustin that flex its only a 2hr drive [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
2 hour drive for me too. And I have nothing to do Monday. I'm gonna call tomorrow to make sure before I do anything

IF the sale goes down monday for sure for sure, Ill be driving outta NY, any anyone wants to pool and chip in on gas and tolls PM me..thats if the sale goes down monday 100% 

IF the sale goes down monday for sure for sure, Ill be driving outta NY, any anyone wants to pool and chip in on gas and tolls PM me..thats if the sale goes down monday 100% 
I'll join you if that's the case bro

Last edited:
I've seen 40/44 for like 100-120 at times

Too much for me. Wish the cut was more like the original. Nice classic which I'd love to have

i think the cut is consistent with other 90s model jerseys right? since this is a 1991-92 bird?

I dont see this on the site anymore.

Also is it possible that they have a certain jersey in store inventory but its no longer on the website?

MN just tweeted about the release of this jersey

New Kobe with 60th patch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom