Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

ok so me and my friend bought bulls mitchell and ness shorts with the plan to get pockets put on by a tailor. 

he just went during lunch and the lady told him $25 a pocket PLUS he has to provide materials....basically either buy a cheap pair of shorts or grab an old pair to cut up.

anyone else run into this with a tailor?

ok so me and my friend bought bulls mitchell and ness shorts with the plan to get pockets put on by a tailor. 

he just went during lunch and the lady told him $25 a pocket PLUS he has to provide materials....basically either buy a cheap pair of shorts or grab an old pair to cut up.

thats ridiculous go to another one

Grab yo issh n walk out Bruh. That's disrespectful. Pockets should cost no more than $30.
I had mine done with one side with a zipper for $33.

did any of you guys have to provide materials?

how long did it take for them to do it?

did any of you guys have to provide materials?

how long did it take for them to do it?

Why would you provide materials?

A tailor should have the material to fold and make a pocket. Just go to another tailor

Back
Top Bottom