Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

you don't think IT will be better than him?

whos IT?

the other isaiah?

he is very very talented, but the difference is, zeke was top dawg on a team that won back to back championships and could have won 4 if chips would have fell the right way.

Last edited:
Was in Philly last weekend, went by the store. Had this sitting in the clearance section. Had to scoop. Was gonna go back to scoop Elway and Jaws but got sidetracked and didn't make it back.

View media item 2292858
Wanted to see the Gretzky kings in person but didn't have it. Need the blues gretzky and that Roy for the low.

Dang...the jig is up on fanatics. The AMEX20 code is no longer vaild.

Yup. I figured it would expire Dec. 31st, so I bought something during their clearance sale on New Years Eve. Lost my fan cash I earned on that purchase, but I saved quite a bit overall.

I'm sure there will be another code to coke out sometime this year.

Let's bow our heads and have a moment of silence for AMEX20.

To those that have tailored NBA jerseys, how much did it cost? I know all tailors prices vary but I'm just looking for a roundabout number

Off topic but looking at all these old school NBA jerseys makes me realize how dope the older jerseys were.  Different unique designs and color combinations.

The only current jersey I like are the Golden State warriors.  Most of the jerseys out there now just have writing in plain writing.  

That 80s Nuggets jersey with the skyline will forever be one of the best basketball jerseys of all time

Off topic but looking at all these old school NBA jerseys makes me realize how dope the older jerseys were.  Different unique designs and color combinations.

The only current jersey I like are the Golden State warriors.  Most of the jerseys out there now just have writing in plain writing.  

That 80s Nuggets jersey with the skyline will forever be one of the best basketball jerseys of all time

Man... the 80's colors were just fun :lol:

View media item 2294150View media item 2294154View media item 2294155View media item 2294158View media item 2294163View media item 2294165View media item 2294169

raw

New pickup, Reggie Miller Mitchell & Ness 1987-1988 Rookie jersey, size 48. Everything is screen printed onto the jersey.

View media item 2295339 View media item 2295340

I also got this jersey for FREE with ebay bucks. Matt Williams Arizona Diamondbacks Mitchell & Ness Batting Practice, size 52. This has such a weird cut. I'm normally a 48, but I went up a size because its so short, but it hangs off my body. Not sure what to do with this thing now.

View media item 2295341 View media item 2295342

^^^^get it taken in at the seams from ur tailor.
Dat Reggie is pure flame :pimp:

Last edited:
So I have two 25% off fanatics codes. Does anyone need? Offered one to @StunnaMan but took back my offer cause his Steelers beat the Dolphins and I'm Petty Wap :lol: :smh:

First two that pm me get it

Both Gone but if anyone else needs one the "Big Gulp" cups at 7/11 have them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom