Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

just a heads up for those who purchased from eastbay, the shorts have been price dropped to $115 from $125. after using the 20% off they should come out to $92, make sure to call them to get the difference back.

Just got the home/road shooting shirts for the Bulls...I'm going to put Jordan's name and number on the back.

The material they used to make them is horrible. It's almost a polyester dazzle instead of the polyester nylon they used to make the original run. It looks and feels cheap.

I'm not going to return them or anything because I got them for practically half off of retail but just another example of cutting corners on materials and accuracy.

I'll post pics when I get the number and name added.

Yep. Pretty often and pretty good discounts on their retail prices Especially around the usual holidays.

How is the curry rookie in person? Saw on for 150 online.
I have the OG authentic and the Mitchell. The numbers on the mitchell ness are very flimsy. They feel almost like swingman numbers. Pretty disappointing. Other than that the jersey is nice, definitely wouldn't pay 300 for it tho

Fanatics sent my Ewing all star in the wrong size. Will they honor the price I paid considering it's their mistake?

I have the OG authentic and the Mitchell. The numbers on the mitchell ness are very flimsy. They feel almost like swingman numbers. Pretty disappointing. Other than that the jersey is nice, definitely wouldn't pay 300 for it tho
The M&N is Kiss-cut like the gamers though; it should feel thinner.  OG Adidas was stacked twill.

just a heads up for those who purchased from eastbay, the shorts have been price dropped to $115 from $125. after using the 20% off they should come out to $92, make sure to call them to get the difference back.
What's the code again? :nerd:

The 20% expired that quick? I felt like they just advertised it 2 days ago. They usually last awhile

Back
Top Bottom