Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

lmaoo @alp
you got me excited for a bit there, was about to call lids again just now and have them readjust my Raps shorts too :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah I just called not too long ago. Well I placed an order for 3 shorts last night, one of them being the Magic, and woke up today with a fraud prevention email from lids. I had to call them and confirm all my details before they can process the order. While I did that, I had them readjust it while I was on the phone after seeing this thread blow up. Oh and I paid with a visa debit card if that helps.
Yea you killed two birds with one stone, that's different then me calling em out the blue. Ima probably just leave it alone

I still havent gotten any sort of order confirmation but theyve taken the funds out my paypal. Never ordered from lids before, is it usually like this with them? Probably gonna call em if i dont receive anything by tomorrow.

I paid thru PayPal. They just refund you the difference.

lmaoo @alp
you got me excited for a bit there, was about to call lids again just now and have them readjust my Raps shorts too :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah I just called not too long ago. Well I placed an order for 3 shorts last night, one of them being the Magic, and woke up today with a fraud prevention email from lids. I had to call them and confirm all my details before they can process the order. While I did that, I had them readjust it while I was on the phone after seeing this thread blow up. Oh and I paid with a visa debit card if that helps.

Excellent, just called and got a price adjustment :smokin

I also paid through paypal

The rep said a lot of people have been calling about these shorts 'all day' :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The rep said a lot of people have been calling about these shorts 'all day' :lol:

Lids ftw. :pimp:

I still havent gotten any sort of order confirmation but theyve taken the funds out my paypal. Never ordered from lids before, is it usually like this with them? Probably gonna call em if i dont receive anything by tomorrow.

Crazy since you were the guy who put this thread onto the deal in the 1st place. Try calling them and see, very odd.

Nice, once they ship my two ordered today I will try to get them to price adjust my raptors

This guy. :lol: :smh:

Dubs shorts on urban outfitters for 25% off

Good looks. My friend wanted a pair and I told him about this, but he's holding off after getting some shorts earlier today with that Lids extra 30% kicker. He said 25% isn't enough anymore....I don't blame him. :lol:

laugh.gif
 Same, I couldn't pass on the Bulls and Lakers at that price

Good looks NT 
pimp.gif

No email? Give them a call and they should be able to find it.

Last edited:
I just called lids customer service to get the price adjustment. Almost didn't get it because the lady was like "you already got 30% off."
Had to get her to look at an in stock pair of shorts (lakers) and see for herself.
Was talking about no double stack of promos.

60 something for the magic shorts is straight flames.

Did anyone from Canada order from lids? I keep getting redirected to lids.ca and cant checkout. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Y'all calling Lids for the price re-adjustment are just blowing the whistle :lol:

But if the orders get re-adjusted and shipped, it just backs my statement earlier where I said their customer service is on point :pimp:

Last edited:
Y'all calling Lids for the price re-adjustment are just blowing the whistle :rofl:

i kinda agree but I called anyways once I saw all of the posts. I'm not sure how legit the code is but the lady had no issue with it.
I made the adjustment for the order that already shipped. I'm not tripping if my second one is cancelled.

Last edited:
Y'all calling Lids for the price re-adjustment are just blowing the whistle :rofl:

i kinda agree but I called anyways once I saw all of the posts. I'm not sure how legit the code is but the lady had no issue.

Yeah, at that point you just gotta look out for yourself. However, I would have just copped another pair at the discount price and returned the other one.

That's what I did tho I had to get a M instead of a L with the second order and they are sold out now too.

I ordered two pairs of Magic shorts and was able to get both adjusted. Good looking out guys! The rep was super skeptical about the adjustment and was going to offer only a $10 giftcard but I was able to get both adjusted after more talking.

I suggest calling as soon as u can before they deny them.

Last edited:
Magic shorts are toast.

Bulls are still live. Thanks for the info. Couldn't pass at 61 shipped.

Called in for the adjustment on the Magic shorts. FWIW Shorty tried to do it for the Grizzlies too but the system wouldn't let her.

Lids ftw. :pimp:
Crazy since you were the guy who put this thread onto the deal in the 1st place. Try calling them and see, very odd.
This guy. :lol: :smh:
Good looks. My friend wanted a pair and I told him about this, but he's holding off after getting some shorts earlier today with that Lids extra 30% kicker. He said 25% isn't enough anymore....I don't blame him. :lol:

No email? Give them a call and they should be able to find it.

Called them today. I have 2 email addresses associated with my paypal. They sent the confirmation to the other email i dont check as often. :lol: felt dumb but at least i know it went through. Should arrive on the 30th.

Thanks for the responses fellas

Did anyone from Canada order from lids? I keep getting redirected to lids.ca and cant checkout. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Gotta ship to a US address. Wont let u ship to canada and the canadian site doesnt carry the shorts.

Back
Top Bottom