Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

they arnt on the site anymore?

I had a page open on my phone a few hours ago and now its telling me the page cannot be found.

Last edited:
Need that rookie Kobe in my life. Would cop from Fanatics but spent too much over the holiday weekend :smh:

I paid with Paypal and only got a receipt from them. Hopefully ApparelZoo comes through, they had all sizes available in the Sonics shorts too.

I wore my Red Bulls shorts for the first time after having pockets put n and the dang pockets are not deep enough! [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji] was at a carnival and all I was worried about was my wallet slipping out on rides. And my wallet is jus a card holder. My phone was deff a no go. I'll have to make sure next shorts the pockets are deeep...SMH, frustrated...

Been reading a lot of posts modifying the shorts with side pockets. IMO I wouldn't modify and just stick to OG style. The shorts are beautiful the way it is so why not keep it that way. Why not sport one of those OG NF belt fanny packs to store belongings?

I wore my Red Bulls shorts for the first time after having pockets put n and the dang pockets are not deep enough! [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji] was at a carnival and all I was worried about was my wallet slipping out on rides. And my wallet is jus a card holder. My phone was deff a no go. I'll have to make sure next shorts the pockets are deeep...SMH, frustrated...

Been reading a lot of posts modifying the shorts with side pockets. IMO I wouldn't modify and just stick to OG style. The shorts are beautiful the way it is so why not keep it that way. Why not sport one of those OG NF belt fanny packs to store belongings?
You have a point and I'm not gonna put pockets in all my shorts. The red bulls already have a seam going down the side so it doesn't alter the look too much. I'm not putting pockets in the grizz shorts and prolly not the warriors.

Sick fit with the scoring titles and the MN Warriors shorts. I guess it all came full circle [emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2451577Whoever the cornball that's tryna finesse NTers on here can EAD.
Hope u burn in hell wit gasoline drawls.
If u need pockets put in use the pics I posted above as a reference.
Pockets ain't that hard to do!

Thats trash. I hooked an NTer up for no charge. He kicked me 20 for my time which was fine.

Took his shorts to Leo and mailed them back no problem.

When I get back to SD I'll hook anyone up but I got a year overseas...

Any1 hungry???
They had the shooting shirt I purchased on there. I could have only paid $104
mean.gif

I can't even find the shorts. Gone through all the pages and nothing.

they arnt on the site anymore?

I had a page open on my phone a few hours ago and now its telling me the page cannot be found.

yup, no shorts showing up on AZ

its too late.
u had to search for em. Search doesn't work now either.

http://apparelzoo.com/mitchell-and-...-basketball-shorts-nba-mesh-green-195811.html
here is link from my browser history.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom