Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I wouldve got them but i went red bulls n 93 allstars

Can't go wrong with those options either. As a Chicagoan and Bulls fan, already have the red, black and pinstripes. 

I respect that most of my jays are red and black. Got the pinstripes last wk now the red today im set. Im a Lakers fan but ive been unlucky with the sizing on the gold shorts id rather have those than the purple ones

Bulls pinstripe, Grizz, Raps, Knicks and away Lakers are left on my hit list. The last two I'm pretty confident they'll be super reduced come Sept/Oct.

Bulls pinstripe, Grizz, Raps, Knicks and away Lakers are left on my hit list. The last two I'm pretty confident they'll be super reduced come Sept/Oct.

That's what I'm thinking.
I'm like "well, I have plenty of shorts for the summer so I'm more than happy to wait for the season to be over then clean up"

Ended up picking up a Gwynn BP for $48 on Michael K. Damn this thread!

Last edited:
Need the Raps off my list...waiting on a discount on those below $100

They're on-sale for $93 shipped on Corporate.

That's what I'm thinking.
I'm like "well, I have plenty of shorts for the summer so I'm more than happy to wait for the season to be over then clean up"

Yup, that was always my plan. Get a few off my list (the ones most likely to sell out) when decent sales pop-up....then clean up on the rest (ones most likely to sit) once fall comes.

wth did I miss

:lol:

Man. I hope they do black Orlandos next. I wear a lot of black and blue and those would be perfect.

Last edited:
I hope so too cause as much as I like these white ones I know I'm gonna dirty em up.

Maaaan. I get so annoyed when the white trimming on my red bulls pair gets dirty. It gets dirty so easily and it's thick enough people can see it if you're sitting down. I couldn't imagine trying to handle a white-based pair of shorts.

Back
Top Bottom