Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm so late on these M&N NBA shorts. I've seen pics of the Suns shorts and they are dope. Can't find they for re-sale anywhere. Any idea if M&N release the same stuff twice?

I've gone to a few Ross, Marshall's, Burlington, and one TJ Maxx and I have yet to come across that Nike lean waistpack that was posted in here

Woooo damn $50! I guess that was retail then. Replica or authentic? And @BigDanes89 would you take offense if someone called you the Terminator? Probably not :lol:

$50 on clearance because of the 50th Anniversary gold logo. I believe these retailed for like $100 back in the days, and made in USA too!

I'm so late on these M&N NBA shorts. I've seen pics of the Suns shorts and they are dope. Can't find they for re-sale anywhere. Any idea if M&N release the same stuff twice?

M&N producing and releasing NBA shorts is still very new (they started last year I believe). But from what I've seen the popular franchises they'll release yearly (Knicks, Bulls, Lakers, Warriors), while other teams are one and done (Jazz, Nets, Heat, Nuggets). But based off next season's drops that Zyzz posted a few pages back, they may tweak things a little since they're bringing back the 96-97 Heat.

I'll be shocked if the Suns don't comeback.

I love the gold nba logo. One of the main reasons why I like the pinstripe bulls shorts so much

Yup. 96-97 gold logo is so subtle but adds a bonus touch.

https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lean-running-waistpack/pid-10313873/pgid-10313874
Don't know the price at marshalls etc. But They are available on nike.com
aahh I didn't know, I thought they were being phased out and started going to department stores

Maybe try Fitletic? They have a smaller profile running belt that may be suitable for you.
thanks gonna look into it

M&N producing and releasing NBA shorts is still very new (they started last year I believe). But from what I've seen the popular franchises they'll release yearly (Knicks, Bulls, Lakers, Warriors), while other teams are one and done (Jazz, Nets, Heat, Nuggets). But based off next season's drops that Zyzz posted a few pages back, they may tweak things a little since they're bringing back the 96-97 Heat.

last year? naw...

I'm gonna check the tags of my Bulls and Knicks again, but I'm pretty sure the production date said 3/14

@floodarea I agree with you AND The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince While the pricing doesn't dictate anything (I know not your actual point) generally the cats with authentic joints who can and want to cop the higher priced real deal are true aficionados of the hobby/culture/player. And some guys aren't into laying out lots of cash. Either way it's all good. Here's my M&N white Jordan
IMG_5070.JPG

And my Champion road Jordan I just copped that was NWT...tougher to find NWT.
IMG_5999.JPG

Those 5s:nthat: My favorite Air Jordan 5 of All Time. Can't wait until they retro them with Nike Air.

yup been out since 2014...need those Suns shorts as well

Attachments

• 20170802_162424.jpg
    20170802_162424.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom