Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Lived in philly my whole life, can confirm majority of the fan base doesn't like him. It can be summed up my this..whenever he talks about losing any of the NFC Championship games, especially the Cardinals game, he blames it on the defense. Just fall on the sword and the Philly fans will love you for it, he never got that

missed this post and it is exactly it

in the Bucs and Panthers games (2nd and 3rd NFC championships) the Eagles were favorites by 10+ points at home and he had 0 TDs and 4 INTS and the Eagles scored a combined 13 points

along with some swingman shorts

looks like all that stuff I posted a bunch of pages back is releasing now :lol:

Received my magic n Red Bull's from m&n soooo freaking happy they was clean n no flaws...unless I get some good deals on both lakers Ima try n hold off till they drop the new wave of shorts...

I kno i kno good luck lol

Love all the mcnabb talk... all valid points above been an eagles fan my entire life and personally have always been a huge mcnabb fan... best qb in franchise history

I think no mn jersey is a mcnabb decision if I had to guess... plenty of authentics on eBay for good prices though if your looking

Lived in philly my whole life, can confirm majority of the fan base doesn't like him. It can be summed up my this..whenever he talks about losing any of the NFC Championship games, especially the Cardinals game, he blames it on the defense. Just fall on the sword and the Philly fans will love you for it, he never got that
I just hated his stupid sideways afro.

Might scoop those bulls swingman shorts. I still have my white pair from the early 00's when nike had the nba contract.

Haven't been in here for a few weeks. Was in NYC during that time and really wasn't online. Hope I didn't miss any major sales. :lol:

Got this Mitchell and Ness grail in: New with tags 1961-1962 Jerry West Los Angeles Lakers road, made in USA with the union labor tag, in rare size 46.

LosAngelesLakersMN12.jpg
LosAngelesLakersMN13.jpg

Wore shorts w/o pockets for the 1st time this past weekend. I had my shoulder bag which was cool but at times it was annoying putting my cell in there and having to go in and out for it when I could simply slide it in pockets. Nitpicking but I'll have to think about adding pockets again or not.

thinkin about picking up the warriors swingman shorts, but iono. usually only mess with authentics.

i need the black magic pinstripe shorts to drop

Wore shorts w/o pockets for the 1st time this past weekend. I had my shoulder bag which was cool but at times it was annoying putting my cell in there and having to go in and out for it when I could simply slide it in pockets. Nitpicking but I'll have to think about adding pockets again or not.

Just add them. Way better function wise

Back
Top Bottom