Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Didn't Hardwood Frames throw some fake white Suns jerseys on eBay awhile back that had people torn?

Yea he took em down, no sure if it was my post calling it out or someone bought em

But those were some of the best fakes period.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Yea he took em down, no sure if it was my post calling it out or someone bought em

But those were some of the best fakes period.
Yeah I think it was you that had pointed something out about the embroidery on the gold logo

Had me fooled before you had mentioned it

Ya’ll are right, a lot of the inconsistencies come from the jockey tag, specifically where the name and dates are sewn. The threads are connected from letter to letter number to number, very sloppy and not clean at all.

M & N does phone orders with the 40% off?

Yes, I placed one this morning.

They're not the smartest as I got the receipt via email and it notes two Mets' Strawberry authentic but its supposed to be one Strawberry and one Bo Jackson KC, trying to confirm now.

Yes, I placed one this morning.

They're not the smartest as I got the receipt via email and it notes two Mets' Strawberry authentic but its supposed to be one Strawberry and one Bo Jackson KC, trying to confirm now.

did you call the physical store, or the m&n.com website customer service number to place the order?

tia.

FYI A couple of months ago I saw a really good fake of the Steve Smith Hawks M&N. There are some good fakes out there, but as was already said most are obvious.

Back
Top Bottom