Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

^
Nick pick up. But that just reminded me that Jimmy Jazz still hasn’t refunded me for the two authentic shorts I ordered from them that was cancelled. Lol.

NBA EU has a decent sale going. Up to 30% off.

I was able to snag the 96 all star last week. It was 25% off and I stacked a 15% welcome email code. Back in feb when it originally dropped I paid retail which was $385 after tax. Came to my senses and returned it. Looking back I’m glad I did. $219 I’m cool with. Sized down as well. For whatever reason TO ME the 96 all star ran a little wide.

4B4DD707-E8C5-4528-B07F-367A3327AA95.png

For whatever reason TO ME the 96 all star ran a little wide.]
I noticed that on a couple of older M&N NBA jerseys I have (Pistons Rodman & Majerle ASG) that they didn't seem to take the side panels into account so they ended up wider than the jerseys without panels of the same size.

I noticed that on a couple of older M&N NBA jerseys I have (Pistons Rodman & Majerle ASG) that they didn't seem to take the side panels into account so they ended up wider than the jerseys without panels of the same size.

That sounds about right...my Mcgrady sz L is pretty much same width as the 96 all star...

They put the "new release" labels back on the Mitchell and Ness site, guess we know what will be excluded now.

Also, who ever was looking for the Penny jersey, the M&N site restocked, currently a FSR online.

H

I was able to snag the 96 all star last week. It was 25% off and I stacked a 15% welcome email code. Back in feb when it originally dropped I paid retail which was $385 after tax. Came to my senses and returned it. Looking back I’m glad I did. $219 I’m cool with. Sized down as well. For whatever reason TO ME the 96 all star ran a little wide.

o

How'd you get 25%?

Last edited:
I need m&n to make a sprewell dubs jersey man.... i'd get that over the webber

but i'm so tempted to get the webber now....

I'd get both. They made the Sprewell before, it was around for a while, then it was gone. I hope it comes back.

NBA EU had a sale last week. It was automatically applied when item was added to cart. Peeps may be able to grab for cheaper now. As of yesterday they had a 30% sale going.
I ordered a Lebron on the 25% day and a Curry today with the 30%

This might be the place to post this, but I can't find a Jordan jersey thread. But I just ordered one in a Large. They just dropped and already on sale. lol

Crazy I was just looking at this. My only concern was the shoulder width. Not sure how it would look in person.

Ya'll killing me on this thread, Picked up the C-WEB Warriors the other day, now just scooped up the 89, 93, 96 All Star Jordan's

Props for the post. LOL

That Mike UNC jersey already clearenced because people have wised up and realized JB just keeps slapping his name on their current jerseys and it's not nearly the same as what he actually wore :lol:

57702bd2072c9e27891b138a1504edb5.jpg

Site is getting hammered. I put in the code and checked out, but for some reason ended up getting charged full price anyway. They cancelled it, now the jersey I copped isn't showing in my size :smh:

I was worried because the code wasn't taking for the Raiders Tim Brown. Added another random jersey to the cart and the code took, then deleted the second jersey for the discount to apply to Tim Brown. Finally have a 1994 NFL 75th anniversary jersey. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom