Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

As a Knicks fan, M&N desperately need to drop the white Knicks authentics again... and not the '97 alternates we can barely find images of. The most memorable moments in the 90s happened at the Garden, wtf. Plus the whites look clean.

Last edited:
Some steals on ig If you are a size Small. He’s a NTer and legit. Tell him bigj sent you so he may cut me a deal on other stuff in the future :lol:

Came in today, thx again mane.

1198.jpg

As a Knicks fan, M&N desperately need to drop the white Knicks authentics again... and not the '97 alternates we can barely find images of. The most memorable moments in the 90s happened at the Garden, wtf. Plus the whites look clean.

Still got my Ewing rookie home jersey. **** is so fire. I wonder why they discontinued it.

Lids is doing a presidents day sale. 20 dollars on orders $70 and up. All the new All Star swingman shorts are $55 shipped.

Not Mitchell n ness...

When is the best time to buy regular jerseys(best price)
I want the black mavericks jersey Dennis smith Jr wore (but Dirk's) but not trying to pay 109
http://store.nba.com/catalog/produc...zki_Nike_Black_Swingman_Jersey_-_City_Edition

Whenever there’s a sale. Fanatics has 20 and 25% off quite frequently. Create an account and monitor your email. I think someone posted in here that lids is having a sale right now. Check their site for that one.

Whenever there’s a sale. Fanatics has 20 and 25% off quite frequently. Create an account and monitor your email. I think someone posted in here that lids is having a sale right now. Check their site for that one.
It’s on $20 off orders over $70 on lids right not....

They got a NYK Sprewell up now
I want it bad.....

replaced some of my mitchell and ness shorts with larger sizes... anyone interested in bulls/warriors shorts in small with pockets added?

Back
Top Bottom