Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

ebay is the $100 spot for most jerseys lol. cheapest i've ever seen any jerseys on the site since those sales was a couple years back when they had the mistaken double stacked coupons and i got a jackie robinson for $110

And this is the same **** you all said before it happened last time.
No 100k likes was a reason after the initial sale

You said M&N was hot back the .. maybe in this thread but they’re really really popular right now and been that way for the last year or two especially since they introduced the shorts. They’re moving way more products now without having to just rely on snap backs and $300 Authentics

No ones saying it’s never gonna happen but they really have no actual reason to do it when people are spending like crazy to stock on yo shorts and whatever **** anytime a code is posted

The only time M&N site was down or you couldn’t check out was during $100 sale lol

Now all you see when they have 40% off is people complaining they can’t get through or anything.

It’s owned by a new company now anyways, they got ton of hot stuff, they really have no need to offer a discount like that. They could... but like me and others are saying, don’t see why they would wanna when they’re doing fine

Joe Carter signed my BP jersey :pimp:
IMG_20180705_131949_942.jpg

IMG_20180705_131949_944.jpg

They are killing me with these non-sales ... I learned about this during my masters classes about marketing techniques and devaluation of brands due to perpetual sales cycles ... Polo for instance kills both sides with more rare pieces at regular prices but other product mostly moving at outlets and 3rd parties during sales ...

From a consumer perspective, these jerseys are not worth $300 as swingmans become more prevalent and life like ... I have grown accustomed to seeing sales and now expect them ... I will not buy them retail if they continue to spatter 40% off ... This has little to do with my wallet although I would rather pay less for something than more ... I just don't place a $300 value on these jerseys ...

Back
Top Bottom