Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Looks like everything is 40% off excluding new releases and and exclusive items

Good looks. I've been so busy the past week and a half haven't checked this thread until now. Can get some birthday gifts out of the way for my nephew.

I have to call the flagship tomorrow. I'm hoping the store will honour the online price on those damn tear away pants.

How do their shorts run?
Im 5’10ish should i get a small?

I'm 5'10 with a sz 30 waist athetic built.

I wear a size medium for authentic shorts. I did buy a size small authentic short - the length is actually the same as a medium. Obviously, it fits a little tighter on the waist versus a medium.

If you're buying swingman shorts, size down.I bought a medium swingman shorts - I should have bought a size small for it. The medium swingman shorts fits looser than a medium authentic shorts.

I'm 5'10 with a sz 30 waist athetic built.

I wear a size medium for authentic shorts. I did buy a size small authentic short - the length is actually the same as a medium. Obviously, it fits a little tighter on the waist versus a medium.

If you're buying swingman shorts, size down.I bought a medium swingman shorts - I should have bought a size small for it. The medium swingman shorts fits looser than a medium authentic shorts.

Seconded. I'm pretty much the same, 5'10" with a size 30 waist and wear M in Authentics and S in Swingmans

anyone own any of the sleeveless MLB authentic jerseys? thinking of getting one with this sale but unsure how they look in person vs stock photos.

You guys think theres any chance they would add the additional 20% off my order from the other day if it hasnt shipped yet?

I’m trying to stay on budget lol. Don’t know if I want an MLB authentic (they released a whole lot of new ones I want but are excluded, but there are others I want), or a few MLB BP jerseys.

i second g-time g-time love/hate you man. Opened a can of worms by snooping around MN website a few days ago on the 40%.

I'd place another order. MN isn't flexible like that in my experience.
You were right :lol: Couldn't even cancel though since they created a shipping label. Hasn't even been scanned yet though. Any way, even with having to pay return shipping, it's still a hell of a deal reordering them..... I added the VC Jersey to the new order as well :smh: couldn't pass it up

You were right :lol: Couldn't even cancel though since they created a shipping label. Hasn't even been scanned yet though. Any way, even with having to pay return shipping, it's still a hell of a deal reordering them..... I added the VC Jersey to the new order as well :smh: couldn't pass it up
Pretty sure those on sale jerseys are FINAL SALE. Not sure if they let you return them

Anyone has the Griffey red sleeveless and can give reviews. Thinking of copping but i have never done a sleeveless MLd jersey before. all my other MLB jersey have sleeves and they are a SZ 40 and they fit perfect

Torn between authentic Hank Aaron or Nolan Ryan, 90 Bagwell, Griffey, Gwynn, or Bo Jackson (3 from that group).

Pretty sure those on sale jerseys are FINAL SALE. Not sure if they let you return them
I only ordered the jersey on my new order. My first order was 3 pairs of shorts. I guess I can try to sell them on ebay if worst comes to worst. Doubt I would lose out on any money

Back
Top Bottom