Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

And to piggy back off my prior post. I remember way back in 04. I had a Reebok Marbury Knicks Authentic and a few KG Reebok Timberwolves authentics. Me being super OCD at the time, it drove me nuts that the team name lettering on the front of my jerseys was smaller than their on court counterparts. A few years later I was mad my adidas Kobe authentics didn’t have kiss cut numbers (good job on m&n for getting that right on the 24 jerseys) But that’s just the nature of the beast. Unless you’re getting team issued stuff (which usually costs an arm and a leg), you’re not going to get total accuracy be it with m&n or retail authentics.

Be lucky most of you don’t collect hockey jerseys the current adidas “authentics” are straight trash compared to their on ice counterparts.

I noticed it when I got my 98 all star lakers kobe… it had a more plum color instead of a deep purple that was more grape…I couldn’t believe it because in 96 his rookie year the away jersey was deep purple… so in 2 years the color changed just like that? I asked Mitchell and ness about it because I was about to return it and the guy was like ya different era different color… I kinda fell for it smh… jersey is not bad I just prefer the deep purple
upload_2019-6-27_15-7-38.png

They always do that. Pretty sure the Raptors jerseys don't match the shorts because of the same thing. It's either that or the Carter and the McGrady are two different shades of purple, can't remember which of the two it was.

It's like I caused a firestorm with debates and discussions about Mitchell & Ness inaccuracies on here with my initial post. :lol:
Inaccuracies are part of the game. These are reproductions aka remakes of the originals. Think remakes/spinoffs of movies, don't expect perfection. Not sure if my analogy is a good paradigm. Add business and environmental
factors in sourcing the material.

Be lucky most of you don’t collect hockey jerseys the current adidas “authentics” are straight trash compared to their on ice counterparts.

IMO Adidas needs to just stick to soccer apparel

I noticed it when I got my 98 all star lakers kobe… it had a more plum color instead of a deep purple that was more grape…I couldn’t believe it because in 96 his rookie year the away jersey was deep purple… so in 2 years the color changed just like that? I asked Mitchell and ness about it because I was about to return it and the guy was like ya different era different color… I kinda fell for it smh… jersey is not bad I just prefer the deep purple
upload_2019-6-27_15-7-38.png

They always change hues from year to year, it's stupid and confusing. They do this with sneakers too.

08496E38-4016-404C-9120-388324F21F06.png
Finalscore has this bird warmup for $90 shipped

Good luck with Final Score... got the Authentic All Star Magic from them when it was 90 .. they sent me and a bunch of other people shorts instead, wouldnt correct the order ... I took to LinkedIn until i got someone high enough to send me the jersey at the price that I bought it.

Good luck with Final Score... got the Authentic All Star Magic from them when it was 90 .. they sent me and a bunch of other people shorts instead, wouldnt correct the order ... I took to LinkedIn until i got someone high enough to send me the jersey at the price that I bought it.
YeH I know they can be hit or miss. I remember that magic all star fiasco. I’ve had good experiences with them

I've bought about 5 M&N products from Final Score, pretty quick shipping and good experience.

Once I a "home" Tigers jersey, but they sent me the away version.
I contacted them about it, they said they'll send me the correct one, but ended up sending me the same exact jersey again.
I ended up liking the away version more anyway.
Told me keep both, so..ended up with 2.

Shout out to Final Score lol.

And to piggy back off my prior post. I remember way back in 04. I had a Reebok Marbury Knicks Authentic and a few KG Reebok Timberwolves authentics. Me being super OCD at the time, it drove me nuts that the team name lettering on the front of my jerseys was smaller than their on court counterparts. A few years later I was mad my adidas Kobe authentics didn’t have kiss cut numbers (good job on m&n for getting that right on the 24 jerseys) But that’s just the nature of the beast. Unless you’re getting team issued stuff (which usually costs an arm and a leg), you’re not going to get total accuracy be it with m&n or retail authentics.

I almost grabbed a couple adidas authentics cause they were on sale for around 70 a couple weeks back, what are the differences?

I've bought about 5 M&N products from Final Score, pretty quick shipping and good experience.

I contacted them about it, they said they'll send me the correct one, but ended up sending me the same exact jersey again.

I grabbed the white Magic shorts from them before fathers day, they came with a bright yellow stain on them, shorts are gone and I dont know what to do at this point except try and wash them

I grabbed the white Magic shorts from them before fathers day, they came with a bright yellow stain on them, shorts are gone and I dont know what to do at this point except try and wash them

Contact them and tell them. Maybe they got some in the stash.
The Tigers jersey they sent me wasn't even listed on the website, which means the warehouse has stuff that's not on the site

Picked up a BP from ApparelZoo last week w/ the 30% Off Code. They also gave me a lighter holder & 35% Off Code. Got an Email today the entire site is 35% Off, lol. Code: MH9JX

This happened to me with Jefferson's. I ordered a Walter Payton jersey that took them forever to ship. Kept msging them and they said they'd send me a hat as a gift for my troubles. Get the Jersey in, get a notice about another package like a week later. Go pick it up and it's a second Walter Payton jersey. Sold it to an NTer at cost.

Back
Top Bottom