Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

04D3CE5B-6295-41ED-939C-416CAB3F2923.jpeg
6C3E7C99-A858-460E-82A2-0A9C9DEE9916.jpeg
AB6CEFC3-1799-4FAA-BFD5-70C099589417.jpeg
GRAIL obtained! Brand new in a size 46!

I could be wrong, but I think this is fake my G.

The bad stitching on the name tag shouldn't connect..should be a clean break between each letter, the suspect price tag, the size 46 (usually comes in 36,40,44,48,52,etc)..

The bad stitching on the name tag shouldn't connect..should be a clean break between each letter, the suspect price tag, the size 46 (usually comes in 36,40,44,48,52,etc)..
I got a sz 46 Bird and sz 54 Drexler...
20190701_231942.jpg

Just as an aside.... they didn't give him the contract that way. Apparently they had financial issues, so they offered to defer the money they owed after they bought him out in 2000, around $5.9 mil I believe, he took it, and with interest (8%), they will be paying him until 2035. The deferred payments started in 2011. I'm a Mets fan, so dumb lol.

With older M&N jerseys, nothing is 100% consistent. Sometimes the name/year tagging might’ve linked like that.

It’s better to examine the jersey as a whole. Everything else looks good, including the hang tags which are usually easy to spot. Cut looks good. Jocktag looks good. Chain stitching graphics look good. Size 46 was common until they stopped like 10-11 years ago.

Amazing pick up!

Nah it’s legit. Early 2000s came in a 46. I own this jersey in yellow as well.

With older M&N jerseys, nothing is 100% consistent. Sometimes the name/year tagging might’ve linked like that.

It’s better to examine the jersey as a whole. Everything else looks good, including the hang tags which are usually easy to spot. Cut looks good. Jocktag looks good. Chain stitching graphics look good. Size 46 was common until they stopped like 10-11 years ago.

Amazing pick up!
Thanks! Beautiful jersey in person next is a Wild Chamberlain San Francisco Warriors authentic. Thing is so hard to find.

Does anyone have a tailor they use for adding pockets to authentic shorts in the LA proper area? Will make the drive for reputable work.

Does anyone have a tailor they use for adding pockets to authentic shorts in the LA proper area? Will make the drive for reputable work.

I also need a plug for someone in the Bay Area that can do this. I hate not having pockets. I literally had my wallet in my underwear when I had to go to the grocery store.

just don pockets are brazy. i spent $36 for pockets on my sonics pair, don't like them... still looking for a good tailor in the LA area as well.. the white lines are buggin me a lot too... smh.

I see they dropped new swingmans, Eddie Jones Lakers, Baron Davis Hornets, Home Orlando Shaq and Penny just to name a few. If only they had authentic counterparts....I don't mind the swingmans and I buy them too, but c'mon man.

I finally ordered some hangers with clips on them to stash my shorts. These things have become an addiction lol.

6AD6CAB0-D597-43AD-BF90-A9D7CBA668D3.jpeg

Yeah I've purposely avoided checking this thread because I don't want to go all out with these deals that regularly pop-up. If this was me 5-6 years ago, I'd probably have 20 pairs of M&N shorts right now :lol:. I try to be very selective and picky now with any clothing, or shoes.

M&N needs to stop playing around and drop the black Orlando, black Sac Kings, and black late 90s Cavs authentic shorts and I'm done. Maybe late 90s Nuggets, late 90s Rockets pinstripe, and both 90s + 2000s Pacers. :lol:

Yeah I've purposely avoided checking this thread because I don't want to go all out with these deals that regularly pop-up. If this was me 5-6 years ago, I'd probably have 20 pairs of M&N shorts right now :lol:. I try to be very selective and picky now with any clothing, or shoes.

M&N needs to stop playing around and drop the black Orlando, black Sac Kings, and black late 90s Cavs authentic shorts and I'm done. Maybe late 90s Nuggets, late 90s Rockets pinstripe, and both 90s + 2000s Pacers. :lol:

Which late 90s cavs shorts, the shawn kemp era ones, or the darius miles/ dajuan wagner ones, because the wagner/miles ones were my very first pair of authentics and Id love to grab them again.

Add home Bulls, 90s Mavs, any Bullets and pre black and purple Kings

They just released white raptor and white grizzly swingman shorts? Wish they were authentic.

Back
Top Bottom