Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Are yall actually buying these Dr. Peppers or just taking pics of the bottles in the store?

Was lucky enough that we had two bottles in the house. Going off response time, I think the system just needs the ability two clearly read the two UPS. Would be surprised is they cared about the background

Who else ordered from Fanatics? I did regular shipping with the 30% off Dr pepper code smh. Mine states won’t ship out till August 30th which means probably cancelled order

E139F5D0-44AD-4B37-92AD-6E85C8C7CF6E.jpeg

Who else ordered from Fanatics? I did regular shipping with the 30% off Dr pepper code smh. Mine states won’t ship out till August 30th which means probably cancelled order

E139F5D0-44AD-4B37-92AD-6E85C8C7CF6E.jpeg

I almost bought at regular price and it said items from the release would ship individually up through August 30. I think you're good. Thy may just be on back order.

For everyone stating their orders will be cancelled due to the "ships by Aug 30th"...they just don't have their stock in at the moment. HOPEFULLY they do have actual inventory allotment so they can fulfill what they're selling, if not then there will be some cancelled order if they oversell. But I see this all the time, stock isn't in the distribution warehouse...you guys should all be fine.

For everyone stating their orders will be cancelled due to the "ships by Aug 30th"...they just don't have their stock in at the moment. HOPEFULLY they do have actual inventory allotment so they can fulfill what they're selling, if not then there will be some cancelled order if they oversell. But I see this all the time, stock isn't in the distribution warehouse...you guys should all be fine.

Yeah I've had this issue with them before. They eventually send it.

Just copped the Jordan and Mully with the 30% Dr. Pepper code off Fanatics....$456 out the door. RIP to my wallet....lol.

The silver lining is that they have that 5x Fan Cash promotion right now, so at least I got $63 bucks back for my next purchase....

Back
Top Bottom