Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

As @eyanks have mentioned earlier. eBay 50-75% off sale is year round. Forget crying over MN lack of sales.
MVIMG_20190904_232201.jpg MVIMG_20190904_232220.jpg MVIMG_20190904_231850.jpg MVIMG_20190904_231933.jpg

How much did you pay for that Bo?

Still hoping that one day, M&N will release either a Steve Mcnair or Eddie George Super Bowl 34 jersey. Would love to have an authentic copy without dealing with ebay charging way too much or only having gigantic sizes pop up.

Of course they release the 86-87 Hawks shorts for Just Don only. I'm not spending 400 bucks on em. Release it as regular damn Authentics

$800 for 2 shorts. We aint got it like you. :lol:
I buy on discount 40% and adding pockets is like $15-30 on average.

PO
Call me crazy but the authentic just feel different. Something about it being originally created with pockets makes the difference

I need those hawks in non just don form.

As for the just don stuff. If you like it and got the bread to drop on them. Cool by me. I just prefer the stuff I buy being as close to the original version as possible.
M&n for the most part ain’t at all close to the original version of anything they drop

M&n for the most part ain’t at all close to the original version of anything they drop

I’ve complained about their inaccuracies for years. But they’re convenient. I don’t feel like taking the time to find older pro cut and team issued stuff which usually doesn’t fit well. On stuff like their jerseys and shorts I can tolerate the discrepancies unless it’s something extremely major.

I’ve complained about their inaccuracies for years. But they’re convenient. I don’t feel like taking the time to find older pro cut and team issued stuff which usually doesn’t fit well. On stuff like their jerseys and shorts I can tolerate the discrepancies unless it’s something extremely major.
Yea it’s probably a pain in the *** finding the OG stuff, but a remake will never be the same. Even JB retroing their kicks. Even the best retro won’t be the same

Back
Top Bottom