Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Happy to finally have this jersey
25B8EBED-1E2A-4455-87AA-68D15692B5C2.png

Mitchell & Ness collaborations with fashion brands are just stupid and unnecessary honestly. But there are suckers who will overpay for that crap so it exists unfortunately.

Last edited:
I got the alternate navy Cavaliers LeBron James jersey within the last couple of months. I never knew they wore kiss-cut because crappy Reebok, then crappy Adidas made them layered twill for the retail versions.
IMG_3908.JPG
IMG_3909.JPG

I noticed the number on back is kiss-cut but the name on back is layered twill. I hope that's not an error. Can anyone please elaborate if they were worn this way on court? It's an odd pairing to me. The stitching style is normally the same for the entire jersey.
IMG_3912.JPG

IMG_3913.JPG

I still have the LeBron VI Chalk Toss that he wore on Christmas Day 2008 after 10 years. I never wore them and hopefully they're still good to go especially with this jersey since it was also worn on that Christmas Day game.
IMG_3916.JPG

The name is supposed to be layered. The name on a lot of NBA jerseys is layered, even when numbers are kiss cut. Actually, the Kobe Lakers jerseys should all be like that too. It’s not a big deal to me, but this makes the Lebron Alternate a 10/10 for me.

The name is supposed to be layered. The name on a lot of NBA jerseys is layered, even when numbers are kiss cut. Actually, the Kobe Lakers jerseys should all be like that too. It’s not a big deal to me, but this makes the Lebron Alternate a 10/10 for me.

Thanks a lot for elaborating that the name and number can vary with stitching. I never knew that because I assumed by default the stitching would be the same all across the board period. That really threw me off.

Ordered my holy grail!!!!

What do you guys think of the Lance Alworth Authentic? I think I may pull the trigger and get it. It looks to be made in good quality

Back
Top Bottom