Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Alp you low-key sponsored? Got all the don shorts, non-stop praise of don...

tenor.gif

Also don’t praise him nonstop, some of his **** sucks lol. And he missing a huge opportunity not doing some don fitteds and pricing em at 2-250. 400 too much for hats, he can’t command that unless he make the hats super super limited

>>> when you call ups to see what’s up with your chipper jones tracking and they tell you to call the sender so the they can put in a lost package claim....

where is the right thread for these wimminz tho?

Ebbetts doing 20% off for Father's Day, had my eye on two jerseys but 20% ain't ****. Give me 30!

The $130 asg arrived from footaction! Pardon my ignorance but I didn't know that these weren't stitched
20200615_192356.jpg
Nice! I happened to see one and ordered it but still haven’t received a shipping confirmation. How long did it take for you to get a confirmation and shipping?

I don't really rock jerseys, but the 96/97 and 98 ASG Kobe's are legit fire.

Anyone have the nylon Bulls shorts? curious how they run

Nice! How long was the shipping when you ordered? Still waiting on a red AI that I ordered a couple of weeks ago.
I'm still waiting on my petrovic authentic but on average it's taken 2 to 3 weeks for my orders from nbastore.eu to arrive. I'm in the Midwest.

I'm still waiting on my petrovic authentic but on average it's taken 2 to 3 weeks for my orders from nbastore.eu to arrive. I'm in the Midwest.
Ah ok cool! I’m on the West Coast in Cali so I’ll just wait it out. Good looking out!

Anyone order from China Mitchell Ness site? Some big sales happening but paying for it and shipping makes it cost prohibitive. Good deal on Authentic Bulls shorts if you are in mainland China.

Back
Top Bottom