Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bucks and rockets joints better imo. Reason they’re sitting is cuz they’re the “worst” out that batch and no discounts on any of the 3 yet. Most don shorts sell out quick at around $300. At $400 only stuff like lakers and hype pairs would fly. Good chunk of the grails now sat originally. I’ll cop those warriors if they fall under 3, I got the China version of those same CW

Warriors font should've been 10% larger

Warriors font should've been 10% larger
Yup, I’m glad they stopped doing that tiny letter ****. Works ok on the hawks pair but irks me on the purple raptors. Even on the blue magic it’s a tiny bit annoying. Big brolic biff diesel letters FTW

Agreed this is why I sold my blue magic ones. The logo should be the same size as the jersey’s otherwise you lose whole concept of them in the first place.
Magic ones are passable, he did a few smaller font joints which are worse, noticeably the raptors.
stunnaman stunnaman know I’m a broken record about that **** lol

Bucks and rockets joints better imo. Reason they’re sitting is cuz they’re the “worst” out that batch and no discounts on any of the 3 yet. Most don shorts sell out quick at around $300. At $400 only stuff like lakers and hype pairs would fly. Good chunk of the grails now sat originally. I’ll cop those warriors if they fall under 3, I got the China version of those same CW

mainly bought them as a fan of the team. This current batch overall was underwhelming.

Magic ones are passable, he did a few smaller font joints which are worse, noticeably the raptors.
stunnaman stunnaman know I’m a broken record about that **** lol

the OG magic are my fav out of all the shorts he has done. No reason for the blue not to have a logo like those. I originally got into them based on the whole concept of customizing shorts from jerseys.

the OG magic are my fav out of all the shorts he has done. No reason for the blue not to have a logo like those. I originally got into them based on the whole concept of customizing shorts from jerseys.
Yea those things are sexy. I think at some point they rerelease. Those og sonics and heat gotta be top 3 dons correct me if I’m wrong anyone

These the shorts I’m referring to (not even sure if these authentic but you get the gist)
26F25191-E4C2-41AF-B314-02599A1F7CE0.png

meet a girl like this who don collection rivals mine (10 pairs enough, 30+ type extreme lol) and that’s wifey :lol:

Nice! How long was the shipping when you ordered? Still waiting on a red AI that I ordered a couple of weeks ago.

I reached out to customer service for a tracking number since I couldn’t track my order. They let me know that they don’t provide tracking and to give it 20 days before contacting them if I haven’t received the jersey.

I’m a long time lurker of this forum and this thread as well. Thought I would share some of my collection also after seeing all the 🔥 in here. Majority of it are basketball jerseys. I have some other pieces and shorts that I have yet to take a picture of. Not the greatest pics but you get the idea lol.
Collection post as mentioned a couple of days ago.

Only missing red rookie MJ and black alternate Bulls Jordan
20200608_200229.jpg
20200616_160322.jpg
20200616_160506.jpg
i still need that mays 🔥🔥🔥 ****s too fire

I reached out to customer service for a tracking number since I couldn’t track my order. They let me know that they don’t provide tracking and to give it 20 days before contacting them if I haven’t received the jersey.
Good to know! Hopefully it eventually shows up. The price was really good so I can wait it out.

Yea I caught the black pair recently for the low. Chicago script isn’t bad but if I ain’t cop for so cheap I wouldn’t have em

Chicago script Bulls are hands down my favorite of my Just Don shorts, they get more burn than any of my other Just Don shorts. 97 ASG just dons shipped and will be here by Friday or Monday

Went ahead and ordered that Patrick Ewing 91-92. Why not for that price on the mother site? Salute to the big fella. He tried.

There’s probably 10 at most nba M&N that I covet.
It's a dope jersey. The micro-mesh is kinda shiny and I love the big font. It's a simple jersey yet the mesh makes it quite unique (with the rookie KG).

Back
Top Bottom