Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

And as far as the Kobe's posted, isn't it clear they were customized? Look at the tags and clearly one was a Magic Johnson Rookie, and either a Jerry West or an Elgin Baylor. I would imagine a person who is into jerseys would look at the year on the jocktag and see something is immediately wrong.

It looks like they took either a West or Baylor and put Kobe on that. For that year tag those names would match.

Yeah, I assume a Baylor, which seems to be more widely available. The blue Kobe's have always had the correct year on them.

Good ideology for a 4th of July wear but too bad it was tarnished with a piss poor piece of trash swingman. Even worse if those are 2016 true blue Jordan III with "NIKE AIR" branding on it being worn with it. Authentic was widely available as a good amount of us have it on here so there's no excuse to get a licensed bootleg.

I never get why people wear dumpster quality swingman jerseys with Jordans. It's so half as%#d to me. It's like disrespecting Jordan Brand wearing some imitation crap with it. If people have to spend on Jordans, why not go optimum as well with an authentic jersey to wear with them?
Is it that serious?

Definitely in favor of some pre-steroids bonds jerseys.

I sure remember when Barry Bonds was that player with the Pirates who didn't abuse the hell out of steroids like Hulk Hogan or Ultimate Warrior. Not just based on his size based on optics, he was able to steal bases and run and cover a good portion of his outfield spot to catch fly balls when he wasn't that big.

Once he abused steroids, he got too big to where he couldn't run fast enough to steal bases or track down fly balls precisely due to massive weight. It just added to his home run power. He also experienced side effects too because he lost his hair like Hulk Hogan. At least he's lucky he didn't die from steroid abuse like Ultimate Warrior or remain alive to look part Chinese like Hulk Hogan did.

I truly hate bad quality things and people. I can't change who I am especially based on my detrimental experiences in life with all those.

Our country is being divided by COVID, politics, religion and race, and you’re hating people because they choose to save some money with swingmans or don’t have the funds to purchase authentics? Seriously, dude... might be time to take a step back NT and find a happy place. 🙄

Happy 4th 🇺🇸 NT.
20200704_140630-02.jpeg
Need to cop them Trainer 3s
TUFF

Good ideology for a 4th of July wear but too bad it was tarnished with a piss poor piece of trash swingman. Even worse if those are 2016 true blue Jordan III with "NIKE AIR" branding on it being worn with it. Authentic was widely available as a good amount of us have it on here so there's no excuse to get a licensed bootleg.

I never get why people wear dumpster quality swingman jerseys with Jordans. It's so half as%#d to me. It's like disrespecting Jordan Brand wearing some imitation crap with it. If people have to spend on Jordans, why not go optimum as well with an authentic jersey to wear with them?

Just didn’t want to get any of my authentics dirty since I will be grilling at a bbq lol. Simple as that. Trust me, Jordan brand don’t give a damn if I wear a swingman with Nike Air True Blue 3s. It’s not that serious bruh lol.

Thanks for reminding me of that feature. I just used it for the 1st time. This thread has been great for the most part during the summer, just a few cornballs messing it up with the antics.

I’ve been buying and collecting jerseys for as long as I can remember. But it’s always been weirdos in this hobby. I’m on a few jersey related Facebook groups. Most the people are cool, but there’s always some weirdos in those groups as well.

Just didn’t want to get any of my authentics dirty since I will be grilling at a bbq lol. Simple as that. Trust me, Jordan brand don’t give a damn if I wear a swingman with Nike Air True Blue 3s. It’s not that serious bruh lol.

That's understandable if you want to keep your clothes clean, but you can always wear a junk shirt or something nondescript to barbecue. I never understood why people want to dress up handling a grill with flames and ashes. Despite having a boatload of authentic jerseys myself, I always wore a junk or useless t-shirt to barbecue.

That's good if you have authentic stuff, but somewhat hypocritical to have garbage a#$ swingman to possess along with good quality items. It's basically a%$ backwards to me.

Who's alt account is this man :lol:

It's mine. I ain't going the Kevin Durant route by having multiple burner accounts. No, I don't do it like how those drug dealers did it with disposable burner phones on that show, The Wire.

I legitimately claim this is my account. I don't have a boatload of time to create multiple accounts, too much responsibility and accountability for each of them.

Ya'll ran that dude off. Haven't seen him post in here in a few days.

I know, right?

It's been void of overpriced and overrated Just Don posts and pictures on here.

I always thought Just Don shorts with their oversized scripts on the front make people look who wear them look like they flunked out of remedial classes. It makes them look like they have a lower IQ than a Down syndrome kid.

Forgot to share this with you all.

About 3 weeks ago Eastbay had this Nolan Ryan 1969 Authentic on clearance 40% off (From $350 down to $210). Then, they were also running one of their 25% off specials that day and surprisingly it actually worked on this jersey. That knocked it down to $158.

A $350 Nolan Ryan 1969 Authentic for $158. It was the biggest steal of my life.

(This exact jersey is still being sold on M&N for $350)

Attachments

• 20200704_190346.jpg
    20200704_190346.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom