Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Elgin Baylor x Off White UNC 1

Attachments

• A524709E-00A3-4E79-90C3-7B057EC57B77.jpeg
    A524709E-00A3-4E79-90C3-7B057EC57B77.jpeg
    391.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 543E5F1B-CEF7-43A9-B974-55B6428EC964.jpeg
    543E5F1B-CEF7-43A9-B974-55B6428EC964.jpeg
    384.5 KB · Views: 54
Can't get the 20% code to work on any of the Jordan jerseys. Anyone had success with one recently?

Sorry about your current ordeal because I recall you wanting one of those.

I assume it's Fanatics Inc. you're talking about. Exclusions are inconsistent with them. Most things are valid with promo codes. But some things are excluded whereas those same items can be valid with promo codes occasionally.

You just have to constantly check and try. It's all about timing and availability with those excluded items honestly.

Was the white penny authentic? There's been a swingman sitting at my local lids that I've been tempted to scoop up

Was the white penny authentic? There's been a swingman sitting at my local lids that I've been tempted to scoop up

The Penny is authentic, they recently put out the home swingman, which I got, but will be replacing with the authentic once I track the damn thing down lol

Although I'm glad Mitchell & Ness finally made the navy Nets Jason Kidd jersey, I wish they opted to produce the mesh version instead of the Dri-Fit version. And preferably the 2001-02 version since they had the 9/11 ribbon patches on them.

The mesh version looked much better. You can see the vertical patterns on the jersey too in these photos. It was like a pattern of vertical bars of solid material and air holes between them whereas mesh material jerseys typically had air holes on them entirely. I always liked that unique look for Nets jerseys in that material.
Kidd1.jpg
Kidd2.jpg

🔥 either way.

Nets jerseys were nice from '90s until their final year in New Jersey.

Although they were historically bad in Jersey, I could still wear their jerseys to be different because they were a less popular team.

Their brief time wearing the sky blue uniforms was OK but people vaguely remember it. But the royal uniforms were nice. I hope they rehash Drazen Petrovic soon.

The navy uniforms were nice too. The alternate gray was better than alternate red. I'll always be disappointed they phased out the gray jerseys. I'd like to have Jason Kidd in all colors.

Of course Champs cancels my blue Kobe order. I feel like they're almost never reliable.
after my issue with my 96 laker home authentics I won’t use them. To many people in this thread have had orders canceled over and over

after my issue with my 96 laker home authentics I won’t use them. To many people in this thread have had orders canceled over and over

There were times I ordered the lakers shorts, then canceled...then the next morning, my size is back in stock :stoneface: ...order again, repeat the same occurrence.

I dont really want any jersey they got, aside from the dunk contest VC. They dont update and give us any new MLB. They dropped that mcgwire a few yrs back, sold out, and that was that. No wools. Nothing.

Think ima take your advice and start messing with some Ebbets
M&N taking a break from producing wool jerseys apparently since the demand isn’t there

Back
Top Bottom