Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How do M&N NFL jerseys for compared to Nike Vapor? I wear a Large in Nike Vapor Untouchable and it's comfortable. Not tight but not baggy. I always worried the M&N joints would fit bigger because the stock photos make them look boxy

That whole HWF convo was hilarious. He’s gotta few Knicks jerseys I want but they’re $500-$1000 soooo yeah.

I thought Pro Image was closed, didn’t know they had a site.

And I don’t blame resellers, I blame the manufacturers. Adidas Rev30s and now Nike authentics are hard to get, they’re making lower numbers which is wack as hell. Couldn’t resell them if they went back to making mad jerseys.

Pro Image never folded.

I did notice authentic jerseys became limited in quantity with those crappy Adidas material jerseys especially with the boxed ones. And the only way you could get an Adidas authentic jersey when players changed teams after 2011 was the custom route which sucked because they didn't use the mesh numbers. It's dumb they stopped making authentic NBA jerseys after 2011.

How do M&N NFL jerseys for compared to Nike Vapor? I wear a Large in Nike Vapor Untouchable and it's comfortable. Not tight but not baggy. I always worried the M&N joints would fit bigger because the stock photos make them look boxy

Always go one size smaller with Mitchell & Ness NFL jerseys. That's like a common rule. They run big. I wear size 52/XXL generally, but I always go with size 48/XL with M & N NFL jerseys.

They’ll run a little looser

Ugh, M&N UK canceled my Pistons shorts order. Has anyone seen these around in a Size M or L? All I find online are the fake Poshmark Just Don version :lol:

What a d*ck response SMH
tenor.gif

well thats disappointing... went to the cleaners today to pick up my nike 45 jordan that i got altered... they did a good job but the label on the bottom was super high so i had to tell them to lower it... going to pick it up on saturday now...i was going to ask them if they can add pockets to my authentic shorts but i forgot since i was thinking about the jersey tag lol... now i can see why some people just get rid of the label all together

Back
Top Bottom