Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mitchell-and-ness needs to drop a Edgarin James Colts jersey and I sorta want a Gary Payton Bucks jersey.

I also saw they dropped a Ty Law Super Bowl 36 jersey

This is fire but they should have done the 96 Ty Law authentic. I would pay retail for that. They did a Curtis Martin for this year but it wasn't an authentic.

New pickup..

20201112_144853.jpg
20201112_144907.jpg

I think a pro bowl jersey is only worth getting unless the number is different than the player's usual number. In that regard, I certainly wouldn't mind a Deion Sanders #24 pro bowl jersey.

Anyone have the Charles Woodson and bo jackson raiders jerseys? Want to see pics

I would go with Bo Jackson. There's still original Charles Woodson jerseys floating around to grab for cheaper than M&N prices. I got a helmet tag Woodson jersey for $100 a couple of years back.

are those 49ers Young and Rice jerseys from the same season they won the 94 Super Bowl? if so I don't see myself copping if they didn't even participate in the Pro bowl

are those 49ers Young and Rice jerseys from the same season they won the 94 Super Bowl? if so I don't see myself copping if they didn't even participate in the Pro bowl

They definitely played in the 95 Pro Bowl.

That was back when the PB was after the SB.

Everytime some new jerseys drop I check if there’s any hidden giants jerseys haha. Mitchell and ness needs to stop playing, what does a guy gotta do to get some giants legends from the 2000’s

Back
Top Bottom