Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Are Just Don shorts worth the $400 price tag in all honesty? I really like the Chicago ones, but am having a hard time justifying $400 on mesh shorts

Last edited:
Mail Call: Was able to negotiate all 3 for $150 shipped. The T-Wolves shorts are non-M&N (Starter Authentics). Now I'm just waiting on my M&N UK order to come in this week and I hope that's it for me until year-end, we will see :lol:

shorts.jpg
How do u like those Sonics shorts? I never loved those uniforms (or the ones before them, the Christmas colors) but as a Sonics fan i think I want those if the price was right. The team accomplished nothing in those jerseys too so there’s no sentimental value, at least the Christmas joints had the finals run and some fire teams

How do u like those Sonics shorts? I never loved those uniforms (or the ones before them, the Christmas colors) but as a Sonics fan i think I want those if the price was right. The team accomplished nothing in those jerseys too so there’s no sentimental value, at least the Christmas joints had the finals run and some fire teams

I honestly added them in to the bundle to lower the total price but the quality on these is really solid.

Are Just Don shorts worth the $400 price tag in all honesty? I really like the Chicago ones, but am having a hard time justifying $400 on mesh shorts
Naw, that’s why most wait til they hit a sale. I’ve gotten all my Dons for around 280-320. Think I paid retail for one pair...

Hell nah they’re not worth $400. That said, yes, I’ve bought them at retail. :lol:

Honestly the only ones I’d consider paying retail for are the joints that tend to sell out quickly, like the Bulls. If you’re patient you can find most of the less hyped pairs on sale.

Hell nah they’re not worth $400. That said, yes, I’ve bought them at retail. :lol:

Honestly the only ones I’d consider paying retail for are the joints that tend to sell out quickly, like the Bulls. If you’re patient you can find most of the less hyped pairs on sale.

lmao. Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet! Which ones did you cop at retail?

I cant remember if they were already there or not, but just in case, FYI there is a FSR of authentic Orlando Magic shorts, on sale already, plus the 30% off.

Mail Call: Was able to negotiate all 3 for $150 shipped. The T-Wolves shorts are non-M&N (Starter Authentics). Now I'm just waiting on my M&N UK order to come in this week and I hope that's it for me until year-end, we will see :lol:

shorts.jpg

Still on the hunt for those Grizz

M&N has a preview of all their new NFL authentics dropping soon, and its all the same jerseys that already released on Fanatics a month ago SMH. Both Mike Vick, Ty Law, Dan Marino, and Faulk.

The only one I've never seen before is a Ravens Super Bowl 35 jersey. They didn't show the name or number though

Back
Top Bottom