Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Side note, when are the 96 Dream team
Jerseys dropping in America, they still on Taiwan site
The UK site released them late last week. They have the Shaq, Pippen and Hill. I think i saw somewhere that they might release here in the states sometime this month or next month.

image0(1).jpeg
image1.jpeg
Was excited to get this one in from fanatics. Please believe it's getting sent back smh.

image0(1).jpeg
image1.jpeg
Was excited to get this one in from fanatics. Please believe it's getting sent back smh.
One guy for one from the flagship store. With the wrong tag. I think a jersey that had an aikman tag but was another jersey. They replaced it and gave him another one free too

need that red one, copped the white one in the summer.

funny how ive had that red one twice :lol:

Oneness order just came in. Big thanks again to whoever posted that deal. Couldn't fathom paying retail or even close to it for a screen printed jersey. Only my second ever m&n jersey. Was worried to size down, but I went with a medium and this is definitely my right size.

20201202_105926.jpg

Yo.. thanks for posting.

I posted the 40 % oneness deal last week. However, it excluded some of thr Jordan items. Been eyeing this jersey for years. I have the old nike swingman one from early 2000's. This is an awesome deal!

Yo.. thanks for posting.

I posted the 40 % oneness deal last week. However, it excluded some of thr Jordan items. Been eyeing this jersey for years. I have the old nike swingman one from early 2000's. This is an awesome deal!
Looks like the deal is still going on. Looks like it only works on both Jordan rookie jerseys. There's some bulls shorts still available and it works on some of the don shorts for those that are interested.

oneness shipping is insane :lol: $37 for a hoodie, shorts, and bottle of jason markk

i wonder why... i ordered the red bulls shorts and shipping was a little over 9 bucks... i guess its different for everyone... this is the main reason i passed on bstn... jerseys were a good deal but the $70 extra for shipping wasnt worth it for me... but others here didnt pay that much

My shipping was 14 for shorts and a jersey. Honestly not surprising. You guys ship anything lately? A package that weighed next to nothing cost me $4 mail. It sucks but it is what it is when the deal is that good

Back
Top Bottom