Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

mn suns.jpg mn wolves.jpg mnrockets.jpg mn hawks.jpg mnsonics.jpg
New Reload drops. Timberwolves looks decent.
Someone in the fb jersey exchange group commented, and the next MN release will be the what if collection. Mj trail blazers jersey and Sam bowie bulls jersey 🤔🤣🤮

Excuse my ignorance, I’m catching up on the last few pages and know nothing about Just Don shorts, but if the retail is 400 and someone is on eBay with them for half then is that not a sign they’re not authentic? Am I missing something?

Excuse my ignorance, I’m catching up on the last few pages and know nothing about Just Don shorts, but if the retail is 400 and someone is on eBay with them for half then is that not a sign they’re not authentic? Am I missing something?

They’re fake 99.9% of the time. Every now and then you’ll see some authentic Dons go for the low, but they’re usually used at that price point.

Do new Just Don shorts just get teased or do they ever give a firm release date? Need those Mile High Nuggets shorts. Been very good these past few months, figure I deserve to treat myself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom