Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

m&n reaching with this one imo
smjygs20050-omablck09jwi_1.jpg

smjygs20050-omablck09jwi_2.jpg

either white chocolate jerseys are hot sellers, or profit margins are so high that its worth making these if they only sell a handful.

In m&n’s defense, the Magic were good in those prime dwight howard years

New p/u. Had to grab em even at full retail. I may regret it later but oh well. My only gripe is the NBA logo placement. Guess I over looked that in pics…other than that, FIRE.
29937FF8-4CA8-40B9-9D0C-012D8BDA8541.jpeg
20BCD084-FF5E-4944-9535-7B5F3F4B97BD.jpeg
41A5ADAB-CD98-4FE5-B42F-847CA64E33D9.jpeg

had the same thought about the logo when i first saw pics. but easily one of the better dons to have released.

had the same thought about the logo when i first saw pics. but easily one of the better dons to have released.
Yea the logo caught my eye when I opened em up like huh. How I not see that? I think its the hit of red in the logo that makes it a bit weird. But overall, these are great in hand…

Man, I got my Dominique jersey today from the sale and this thing is HUGE. I'm gonna have to get it tailored. :rolleyes

Man trying to figure out what Dons to get at oneness with their sale. Only ones they have in my size are Clippers, Nuggets, and Angels.

Man trying to figure out what Dons to get at oneness with their sale. Only ones they have in my size are Clippers, Nuggets, and Angels.

i think that's the right order: clips > nuggets > angels (not the biggest fan of non-basketball dons)

Back
Top Bottom