Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Live on M&N: https://www.mitchellandness.com/authentic-allen-iverson-denver-nuggets-2006-07-jersey-ajy4gs20032
2D339B0A-0CFF-4075-B6A7-1C912B6EAD94.jpeg
Had to cop

How was the quality? Might get it from there.

I put a deposit on 3 jerseys in March.

Just canceled and asked for a refund. He told me the jerseys would be 2 months and when I hit him up to check he told me it would be several weeks and immediately he told me I could have a refund.

I'm pretty patient but I'm not waiting 6 months for jerseys.

Just canceled and asked for a refund. He told me the jerseys would be 2 months and when I hit him up to check he told me it would be several weeks and immediately he told me I could have a refund.

He’s notorious for that sadly, there’s people who’ve waited a year plus

couldn’t be me, if I’m told 2 months it’s that and not a day longer

Thank you. Yeah, I had a deposit with him as well and still waiting. He told me he had a huge order, maybe NT had something to do with it lol. I'm patient and willing to wait because the stuff I asked for was never produced and probably won't and some stuff hasn't been produced for a long time. That being said, I think I need to really cut down my list of things I had in mind for him. Either way, I have plenty of stuff to wear while waiting for him to complete my order.

Quality is decent. Jersey was long, very long. but like others said, he takes a very long time to get a product out. He was supposed to do a few kobe's for me. I never got them

This is good to know. I know he says he can customize it. I just sent him a pic of something I had with tape measure to give him reference to what I want.

I'm glad I never bought a raider jersey now, puff almost got me to in the special delivery video, but see now chickens coming home to roost lol #freegdep

I'm in the Navy and being patient is something you just learn to become...

But man...6 months on a jersey is unacceptable unless you tell me that to start.

Anyone out there know where I can get an authentic Sonics shorts GP era? I bought one and mistakenly got an XS. Need a medium.

Back
Top Bottom