Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Screenshot_20210707-192942_Instagram.jpg

Really hate that patch...

Not sure if mentioned before but nbastore has a handful of justdons on the site. I’m tempted on the Chicago bulls ones, that would be my first pair if I copped.

I'm already not liking the material on that Kobe. I'll still go with my original plan.
I think it looks good. I searched for the other light blue jersey for years. But I was afraid it may snag after a while. Rather have this.

Someone in the NBA finals needs to get a triple double so we can eat off that 32% discount

i need the lakers dons

The only likely candidate for a triple double is Giannis so he needs to go crazy for the just don gang

Last edited:
I want those Utah Jazz Just Dons with the All-Star logo. I’ve never had a pair of Dons, only Mitchell and Ness swingman and Nike swingman.

I’m about a 31-32 waist, wear Medium in Nike swingman shorts, should I go with small or medium? From what I’ve read here, Dons are a little on the looser side.

What sites should I watch for discounts? Oneness? I see them on Feature but doubt they’ll be a discount. Don’t see them on Fanatics yet.

Also looking at pulling the trigger on the California Angels shorts that are 45% off at Oneness but want to be sure of sizing before I buy since it’s final sale.

Thanks for any help.

I want those Utah Jazz Just Dons with the All-Star logo. I’ve never had a pair of Dons, only Mitchell and Ness swingman and Nike swingman.

I’m about a 31-32 waist, wear Medium in Nike swingman shorts, should I go with small or medium? From what I’ve read here, Dons are a little on the looser side.

What sites should I watch for discounts? Oneness? I see them on Feature but doubt they’ll be a discount. Don’t see them on Fanatics yet.

Also looking at pulling the trigger on the California Angels shorts that are 45% off at Oneness but want to be sure of sizing before I buy since it’s final sale.

Thanks for any help.

Go with a Medium on the Just Dons

Patch is super corny. Really does look like something fugazi makers would design & add :lol:.
I know Don's are the wave right now for yall in here, but this particular pair of shorts top to bottom look like the early to mid 00's knockoffs. Black pinstripe with Chicago in script is straight out of that playbook.

Dons are still and always will be expensive crotch billboards. Props to don c for convincing people to play 3x the authentic short price just for pockets and patches.

something about luxury branding that gets people going.
I'd pay extra for the pockets and other premium additions (exterior draw string with metal tips) but like you said not 3x as much.

And some of the crotch billboards look decent (grizz pair for sure) but definitely not a look I'm gonna attempt to pull off.

Back in my day we used to crack on the girls with the words across their butts.

Back
Top Bottom