Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thought I’d share my Jazz M&N collection. All swingman, though the All-Star and the 1996-97 purple were the old ones that were stitched before the swingman quality went to trash with the heat press only. M&N doesn’t make any Jazz authentic jerseys anymore.

Looking to pick up the 1996 Stockton USA Basketball authentic, 1991-92 Stockton home swingman and the 1996-97 home swingman shorts next. Wish they'd make authentic 1996-97 home swingman shorts, but I've only seen swingman.

377C198C-F610-41F8-A67E-50D6F1E56C49.jpeg

Last edited:
Fanatics are some greedy MFs thinking they're slick by jacking up the prices of 2 NBA jerseys recently! I still caught them because I constantly check for the authentic stuff on their sites. 🙄

The Mavericks Steve Nash jersey was $260 for quite sometime, but they recently jacked it up to $300.

They recently started carrying the white Knicks rookie jersey of Patrick Ewing and it was $250, but now they jacked it up to $300 as well. And the discrepancy with the NBA logo on the front is still on it too.

I want to say they increased the prices on both of those earlier this week.

in the vacuum of $400 shorts?

yes :lol:

would not let that be my line in the sand if i wanted something as bad as it looks like he did
If I already had plans to pull the trigger either way, ok. If the 10% off wasn't available right then and there... Oh well.

But 40 bucks off ain't no laughable discount, period.

I mean I’m all for any discount—the cheaper the better. But if it’s something I really want that has a high likelihood of selling out, I’m not worried about 10% off.

My mindset has always been to try to get the majority of the stuff I purchase for as discounted as possible. I’m usually pretty successful as well.

But if it’s something I really want and I know it’ll likely sell out. I’ll pull the trigger at retail. Mind you, I would say about 80% of the stuff I have had been purchased for well below retail, so those rate exceptions I make don’t hit so hard knowing that they’re the exception rather than the norm.

Back
Top Bottom