Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Scooped the Kobe I asked for the legit check for, seller told me the only flaw is that the piping on one of the shoulders isn’t even. I paid $125 CDN which is approximately $100 US dollars so I’m not even complaining
E9B70D2E-6715-4277-81D5-F4E0DC91EBCB.jpeg
Wow what a steal my guy 👌🔥

Fanatics killed the code. I guess it's a good thing for me. I was about to splurge on the mahomes and Jackson elite jerseys. I guess I also came to my senses they are still young and possible their careers could flame out in 2 years. Just food for thought. They are not yet HOF worthy whereas Brady is 💯 I still want their jerseys but can't justify spending $200.

Last edited:
I’m sorry, I’m going to bring up pocket talk.

Where are you finding these magical tailors that do pockets for $20? I went to four of the highest rated tailors in my area, two of them said they couldn’t do it, one quoted me $90 per pair and the other said $65 per pair and didn’t seem that confident that he could do a great job.

I didn’t think it would be this hard to have pockets put in. Guess I’ll go with a cross body bag or back to the Swingman life…

Last edited:

Where are you finding these magical tailors that do pockets for $20? I went to four of the highest rated tailors in my area, two of them said they couldn’t do it, one quoted me $90 per pair and the other said $65 per pair and didn’t seem that confident that he could do a great job.

I didn’t think it would be this hard to have pockets put in. Guess I’ll go with a cross body bag or back to the Swingman life…

Forrealz tho, not having pockets for shorts is like one of the most inconvenient thing ever. Please dont force me to wear a murse just to enjoy a nice pair of shorts.

sigh

A running belt will solve your problem for $15.

Wear it over your waistband and no one will know it's there, including you.

A running belt will solve your problem for $15.

Wear it over your waistband and no one will know it's there, including you.

wait if i forget its there then the purpose is self defeating no?

"puts on running belt"

"forgets running belt existed"

"buys a murse"

"still wears a murse"

Right down the street :lol:

Idk about $20 though. Not sure I'd trust someone charging that

$40-50 is fair imo

Right down the street :lol:

Idk about $20 though. Not sure I'd trust someone charging that

$40-50 is fair imo
I've got one more tailor that I've used before that says she thinks can do it. Going there tomorrow. If she can't do it then it's running belt time.

wait if i forget its there then the purpose is self defeating no?

I didn't say you'll forget it's there, just meant you won't notice it's there like you would w/ a fanny pack or shoulder bag.

It's not noticeable.

Just get a murse

Back
Top Bottom