Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Does oneness send u a shipping email?

i got a confirmation email when i placed the order.
in that email there is a edit/canel option which takes u to a page with a “check status” link and my order says “processed”.

What was the time table on some of u guys’ just don onesness orders?

and do they usually send tracking?
I got mine within a day, some hoodies I ordered shipped separately but they updated shipping on both when they finally shipped out

Here’s a 30% off code. Still works as of now. Put it in the spoiler so that way hopefully it doesn’t get blown up.

Costco has a damn good deal on fanatics gift cards right now as well. $100 in gift cards for $67.99. Midas whale stack up because that’s pretty much 32% off and you can stack it with whatever promo codes work

ALUMFL0ZRE8

360FEE46-EB57-40EB-AB11-3D3ADCF683A6.png

I don’t think you need to be a Costco member to order off the website. If it’s still how it was before. They charged a $10 non member fee. But if you’re paying $340 plus a $10 non member fee to end up with $500 in fanatics gift cards. That’s a win right there.

Agreed with that. Anyhow I’m happy. Got home and road Magic Johnson authentics. I’ve been long overdue to replace my size 56 jersey era versions.

Came out to $340 with the code and a bunch of fan cash I had. Ended up paying around $271 for $400 in fanatics gift card. So I really ended up getting both jerseys for $271 with $60 left to play with gift card wise and about $35 in fancash. Good deal all around.

Agreed with that. Anyhow I’m happy. Got home and road Magic Johnson authentics. I’ve been long overdue to replace my size 56 jersey era versions.

Came out to $340 with the code and a bunch of fan cash I had. Ended up paying around $271 for $400 in fanatics gift card. So I really ended up getting both jerseys for $271 with $60 left to play with gift card wise and about $35 in fancash. Good deal all around.
Curious size 56 to 40?

its not there ive checked everything and called costco. they told me to call back in 24 hours if i still dont have it *eye roll*
by any chance, did you check your costco orders? The gift card order like any typical order should have status "shipped". Maybe check your e-mail trash can if you accidentally deleted it?

Speaking of discounts, anyone know what’s up with Oneness? So unusually for them to not run any promotions for over a week now. I have my eye on a few items and waiting for them to run even the smallest discount/deal.
Maybe they're too busy tryna fulfill all the 60% off orders first?

They still haven't shipped my stuff from Black Friday and it's looking like my mom's Christmas present won't get here in time because of them. Not sure what's going on there, but it cracks me up that they act like they're some massive operation. They're a boutique store with 2 locations. Get on the ball and ship your orders out.

They still haven't shipped my stuff from Black Friday and it's looking like my mom's Christmas present won't get here in time because of them. Not sure what's going on there, but it cracks me up that they act like they're some massive operation. They're a boutique store with 2 locations. Get on the ball and ship your orders out.

Yeah, I'm still waiting on my 60% off order myself. And I'm a little nervous since I don't even think I got an order confirmation email and some of the stuff I ordered is sold out. But I have an order number, and I've gotten all of my previous orders in the past, so I'm gonna wait a little bit longer since they did post to expect a longer wait time (20+ days) on their site.

Your logic seems off though. A small boutique with a handful of workers is gonna have a lot more trouble fulfilling hundreds of orders than a big corp or chain store with thousands of workers and infrastructure.

Yeah, I'm still waiting on my 60% off order myself. And I'm a little nervous since I don't even think I got an order confirmation email and some of the stuff I ordered is sold out. But I have an order number, and I've gotten all of my previous orders in the past, so I'm gonna wait a little bit longer since they did post to expect a longer wait time (20+ days) on their site.

Your logic seems off though. A small boutique with a handful of workers is gonna have a lot more trouble fulfilling hundreds of orders than a big corp or chain store with thousands of workers and infrastructure.

I know several boutique owners with decent online presence similar to oneness, and they make sure their stuff goes out day of the order or next day. My point behind that is given the size of their stores, getting people's orders out shouldn't take 25 days. They don't have enough in-house product for it to be delayed that badly. I live an hour away from them. I could've walked there and gotten my stuff by now.

Also, they keep quietly upping that number. When I ordered, there was nothing there. I emailed them after a week had passed and got a snotty response telling me to check the site, which said 10-14 days. Then suddenly it got bumped to 20-25.

I know several boutique owners with decent online presence similar to oneness, and they make sure their stuff goes out day of the order or next day. My point behind that is given the size of their stores, getting people's orders out shouldn't take 25 days. They don't have enough in-house product for it to be delayed that badly. I live an hour away from them. I could've walked there and gotten my stuff by now.

Also, they keep quietly upping that number. When I ordered, there was nothing there. I emailed them after a week had passed and got a snotty response telling me to check the site, which said 10-14 days. Then suddenly it got bumped to 20-25.
I think it depends on what you ordered, i got the jordan centre court for like 55$ and received it already - and i am in Phx, Az....

im 2/2 from them right now. Mind you, take into account that it IS end of year and ppl take time off - I want my stuff but i no circumstance am i ever okay with employers acting like amazon to their employees.

my recommendation is to just wait it out?

I think it depends on what you ordered, i got the jordan centre court for like 55$ and received it already - and i am in Phx, Az....

im 2/2 from them right now. Mind you, take into account that it IS end of year and ppl take time off - I want my stuff but i no circumstance am i ever okay with employers acting like amazon to their employees.

my recommendation is to just wait it out?

Pair of Prestos and a pair of sweats lol.

Back
Top Bottom