Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I wish they still made the NFL sleeves like that. I wonder if there's a tailor out there that can do it 🤔

Got my authentic shorts back from my tailor today. I had her add pockets to them and I like the way they turned out.

Only pair I’m a little iffy on is the Kings pair, but my t-shirt will cover the majority of the pocket when I wear them.

41CB04A8-C8C6-4169-9C4D-9A49DB5DDB97.jpeg

I’m pretty satisfied with my shorts collection right now. Next up on the list are 01-02 MPLS Lakers and the 75th anniversary Hornets.
E4D9D172-A6CF-4A47-855A-FC5F70D4F052.jpeg

Last edited:
utahman130 utahman130 if you don't mind me asking, how much does your tailor charge per pocket? I've been trying to find a good tailor that can do pockets but they all say they can't do it. I found one that said she could do it but she wanted $40 a pocket. I have 10-15 pairs of shorts I'm not trying to pay an extra $80 for each pair....one of the workers at the flagship store told me he got his for $10-15 bucks..after looking into it myself he had to be cappin

utahman130 utahman130 if you don't mind me asking, how much does your tailor charge per pocket? I've been trying to find a good tailor that can do pockets but they all say they can't do it. I found one that said she could do it but she wanted $40 a pocket. I have 10-15 pairs of shorts I'm not trying to pay an extra $80 for each pair....one of the workers at the flagship store told me he got his for $10-15 bucks..after looking into it myself he had to be cappin
I paid $40 per pair. So $20 per pocket

Those 30% off promo codes from Fanatics used to be offered somewhat regularly before 2020.

It seems like they got stingy around the pandemic with offering promo codes with lower amounts. The common values have been either 20% or 25% off ever since.

thats the only kobe jersey missing from my collection... ill cop on discount...i only have one #24 jersey... not really a fan of those jersey so passing even if its on sale

And the one thing we know is Kobe jerseys will go on sale. Just gotta wait it out.

Once that joint hits fanatics I'll cop with the discount gift cards and military discount if I can't get a 30% off code.

Anything current it’s discount or bust for me.

I’m willing to pay for older stuff I really want that’s been discontinued or hasn’t been made in years if it’s in my size or good shape given that some of that stuff rarely gets listed or put up for sale. But current stuff can be had for the low.

I recently picked up the Chipper Jones 95 home jersey and was extremely disappointed how large the neck opening was. This is nothing like the authentic Russell Diamond collection. I’d return it, but the nightmare refund experiences I’ve read on here has me hesitant.

I just want some Barry Bonds jerseys.

Got to complete the Griffey, Jeter, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson jerseys. Sprinkle in a few others here and there.

Will get some basketball jerseys but they’re not really a big need.

I recently picked up the Chipper Jones 95 home jersey and was extremely disappointed how large the neck opening was. This is nothing like the authentic Russell Diamond collection. I’d return it, but the nightmare refund experiences I’ve read on here has me hesitant.

That's always been my biggest gripe about M&N poly button-up baseball jerseys. Some of my older ones are ridiculous to the point of not wanting to wear them.

I feel you. The neck on most of the mlb jerseys are way too wide

Yeah, I can't do white shorts - I can never go anywhere without sitting on something and they just always look grubby.

Question for y’all I have an authentic 2000 sleeveless Cincinnati griffey jersey. How do the authentic nba jerseys compare in size to that? I have a 40 in that as well as all my BP jerseys are 40s

Back
Top Bottom