Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

As far as the "full kit" discussion, I say rock whatever you want. If no one else is rocking it that's even more of a reason to rock it. I was born in the 80's, we all wanted to have our own style and set our own trends in my era. It's aight to ask someone's opinion...but I can't see a grown man looking to another grown man for approval on what he should wear LMAO....but I understand I'm older than many on here, for the young dudes I understand it's different. They're still dealing with peer pressure and other ppls opinions are important when you're young. Now if you told me some dime piece ladies you want don't like "full kit" then maybe you should think it over...LMAO

Y’all really be wearing the whole uniform huh? :lol:

022BE7DB-CB5A-4116-AE7A-0E968138AA2C.jpeg
Just need the Reebok Pumps!

:emoji_sweat_smile:

These are one of the few authentics that actually look better than the Dons version. I'm gonna have to cop these on the Father's Day sale

These are actually the Just Don version. This is the first version that he did. They don’t have side pockets, only back pockets. And they have the crest on the opposite leg, the authenticated only have the grizzly bear printed on one leg

Does anyone have an idea of what I should be paying for this 2003 Reebok Kobe All-Star Procut jersey? I don't want to under or over pay for it as I don't know the market value. It's in excellent condition and has been worn a few times. I was looking to buy a different jersey but if I need to hold off and use the funds for this, I will. I just don't want to miss out on this jersey if it's within my budget. I'm budgeting my max to be around $700-$800.

I scooped up the M&N version to wear and I want this to keep.

Thanks in advance and any information will help. Here are the pictures of the jersey.
s-l1600-5.jpg
s-l1600-10.jpg
s-l1600-8.jpg
s-l1600-7.jpg
s-l1600-6.jpg
s-l1600-9.jpg
why does this jersey say 87-88?

D77F2992-F71B-4B28-AFCF-29FA767F4D50.jpeg

Just landed these for a steal
Pardon my lack of knowledge, tried googling and didn't see this pair of shorts. Is this one one of those pre made MN authentics? I own the JD ones but yours is def more glowing than mine. The lore of the grizzlies bear and the secondary logo is 🔥

What if Just Don made authentic MLB pants with the oversized team script on the crotch that fitted tightly to emulate how the players dress on field and they were exorbitantly priced like the NBA shorts, would people actually wear that? 😆

Aren’t those Grizzles OG Dons?
Yeah these are the OG Dons, they hardly ever pop up for sale anymore. I have the newer pair too but these pop more

Pardon my lack of knowledge, tried googling and didn't see this pair of shorts. Is this one one of those pre made MN authentics? I own the JD ones but yours is def more glowing than mine. The lore of the grizzlies bear and the secondary logo is 🔥
These are the OG pair, Just Don didn’t releases a lot of pairs of them. That secondary logo along with the big grizzly bear pops so much more than the newer pair. This was before he had a direct deal with Mitchell and Ness and used authentic shorts as a base and then customized them. The grizzly bear is sublimated into the material but the bear crest logo is digitally printed onto the mesh

On my dad shh today so don’t mind the Jesus joints lol

S/o my guy jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 for blessin me wit this jersey years back :pimp: easily one of my favorite jerseys

13B27984-625F-42CE-AB26-A548A9D20770.jpeg
legit question - based on your feedback im going to assume you had this jersey for a few years, how does the screen print hold up over time/ washes? there were many comments about the paint eventually cracking which became a lo-key fear in my mind so I stayed away from non tackle-twill jerseys.

legit question - based on your feedback im going to assume you had this jersey for a few years, how does the screen print hold up over time/ washes? there were many comments about the paint eventually cracking which became a lo-key fear in my mind so I stayed away from non tackle-twill jerseys.

It holds up if you take care of your stuff.

I take mine to the dry cleaners and my screenprinted jerseys are immaculate :pimp:

Did you see the NT rules update? Makes sense now why we are seeinf the recent post removals-

“You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, violates any laws, or glorifies the idea that owning any swingman apparel is ok. It is not ok. How dare you.”

Back
Top Bottom