Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think this sale goes through Saturday so probably going to be as good as it gets.

I noticed theres free shipping tho. I wonder if the flagship store will offer free shipping too?
Can't remember how previous father's day sales went but part of me is holding out hope for a 40% sale on Sunday :lol:

I think this sale goes through Saturday so probably going to be as good as it gets.

I noticed theres free shipping tho. I wonder if the flagship store will offer free shipping too?
I might have missed it but where do you see the free shipping? Is it over a certain amount? I’m still seeing the $10 shipping charge in my cart

everyone prolly know this already - authentic shorts are being priced up to $145 now?

i was hoping the jerseys going from 300$ average to 325$ is a short term fluke but wow...

then again arizona ice tea is inflated to $1.35 now.....

I might have missed it but where do you see the free shipping? Is it over a certain amount? I’m still seeing the $10 shipping charge in my cart
It looks like they took away the free shipping but earlier today it was there must have been an error on their part.

everyone prolly know this already - authentic shorts are being priced up to $145 now?

i was hoping the jerseys going from 300$ average to 325$ is a short term fluke but wow...

then again arizona ice tea is inflated to $1.35 now.....

only the jazz are $145

Had a 30% off and got some Fanatics gift cards from costco and got that Pedro Expos for almost 50% off. Need them to release a home pinstripe Vlad now.

only the jazz are $145

The nets as well, which I could not tell if this was a blip or a turn in the wrong direction for the customers

The nets as well, which I could not tell if this was a blip or a turn in the wrong direction for the customers
Those two have always been 145

Don’t know whether to order or wait and see what happens Sunday. If there’s nothing on Sunday I’ll be sick.

oh, i think the ones with a custom print on the shorts are $145 (the nets have the gradient, jazz's whole desing is custom printed)

Back
Top Bottom