Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

We’ll get a 40 around Black Friday or right before thanksgiving if we’re lucky.

Unless what you want is exclusive to the m&n website, you’re best off copping from fanatics or constantly checking eBay and other buy sell sites where you can potentially get what you want for a better price.

Ended up getting the white Joe Montana ordered as a Father’s Day present today since they have my size. Fanatics has only had size 44 in stock for months which sucks.

We’ll get a 40 around Black Friday or right before thanksgiving if we’re lucky.

Unless what you want is exclusive to the m&n website, you’re best off copping from fanatics or constantly checking eBay and other buy sell sites where you can potentially get what you want for a better price.

Ended up getting the white Joe Montana ordered as a Father’s Day present today since they have my size. Fanatics has only had size 44 in stock for months which sucks.

Feel like we been hoping for a 40 for months :lol:

There was a 40% one day sale on authentics back in late January. Other than that the 40% was around Thanksgiving and that's probably the next time we'll see it this year.

DA087D97-5988-47F6-84B1-B6CD4ACD0993.jpeg

We back

Ended up charging me $30 a pair

Can someone help me out with the shoulder sizing on the authentic baseball jerseys? Do they fit similar to the nba warm up jackets in terms of shoulder width? The Vlad on Fanatics is tempting me, but don’t want to deal with returns. Thanks in advance.

Can someone help me out with the shoulder sizing on the authentic baseball jerseys? Do they fit similar to the nba warm up jackets in terms of shoulder width? The Vlad on Fanatics is tempting me, but don’t want to deal with returns. Thanks in advance.
In my opinion it’s fairly similar but the baseball authentic will be baggier/roomier on your shoulders. I have Larges in both and I have more room in the baseball jersey as my NBA warm up is def cut slimmer.

I don’t know if that’s necessarily the case. I feel like the newer jerseys have gotten snug in the shoulders. I’m more broad shouldered than most.

I don’t know if that’s necessarily the case. I feel like the newer jerseys have gotten snug in the shoulders. I’m more broad shouldered than most.

NBA warmup jackets are even labeled as tailored fit. They fit a lot more snug to me than the baseball jerseys do.

Is there a reason they stopped making the MLB Cooperstown Authentic shorts? For those that own a pair how is the fit? Tried eBay and no luck finding any except a Bluejays pair.

Back
Top Bottom